MOVING WITH THE FLOW

Chocolate Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4:

*Doorbell ringing*

“Who is that?” waking up from my bed groggily towards the door. I have received hundreds of text message and numerous phone calls from Sungkyu but I have no courage on meeting him just yet. It has been eight days since the last time I met him. At first I thought that I should just pretend nothing happen but the moment my eyes meet him, my heart ache. It feels like being stab for a thousand times.

“Yes?” thank god it’s my aunt. She look as worried as she rushed in my arms before smacking my head. Ouch that hurt.

“Yah! Are you crazy? Where have you been? I thought you are dead!” she examined me from head to toe. I wouldn’t blame her because I literally provided no news for absenting from work.

“Sorry Jungah. I didn’t mean to shut everyone off. I just…” before I could continue my sentence, my tears slip from my eyes.

“Hey, tell me what is wrong.” She patted my back as she brought me inside of my house. I just cried in her arms but I could not tell her anything. It just hurt so much.

“It’s okay. Just tell me when you get better.” She smiled at me. “Well you better get dress now, let’s go find something sweet like chocolate or something? How about that?” she is sure understand me. I smiled at her before went to prepare myself. “I’ll wait outside!” she yelled as she left the house.

Alright maybe this will do. Watching myself one last time before grabbing my car keys downstairs. “Let’s go now Jungah.” As I ran towards her. I saw her with a very shocking face. She look so surprised and scared. Why does she look like that?

Approaching her just to find something so horrible.

*Die Jinnie!*

I was beyond shocked. The letter was engraved on my car and red paint splattered on it. I thought that these sorts of harassment has stop. I wish I was right.

“H...Hey... let’s report this to the police now Jinnie. This just make no sense. It’s just too horrible!” she was shaking as I am. I grab her hand trying to look calm. She looked at me before grabbing my hand towards her car. Throughout the ride, I just couldn’t speak as I was so stunt with the event.

After reporting the case to the police, I went st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter