REUNION

Chocolate Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : REUNION

 

“Hmmm Haaaa” I took a breath of the fresh air.

‘How long has it been since the last time I came here?’ I thought; as I walked towards one of the bench. Our special bench. I take a good look at it.

A bitter smile spread through my face. ‘The broken promises are still here.’ I thought as I trace my finger across it.

Together Jinnie and Gyugyu~<3

I will always love you.

Let’s be together till the end.

I’m going to marry you Jinnie.

What am I doing here? Ugh…. I shrugged. I should go back for work now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 5 years since we broke up. The thought of it makes my heart burn. The heart that still beat for him. Time passes, now I am one of the famous wedding planners. One of my dream besides becoming his wife. Ugh what am I thinking? It’s all in the past now.

Ring… ring…

“Yes Jinnie is here.”

“Okay. Meet you at 7.”

As usual, receiving clients, designing and planning. It might be exhausting but after seeing couples exchanged vows for their loves one makes me happy doing this job.

“Yo Jinnie!” woman in suit comes towards my table.

“Yo Jungah.” she was my aunt. She’s the one who help me being this successful. Jungah refused to be called aunt as she thought it would make her seems old. But those wrinkled just can’t be concealed.

“Are you free today? I want you to meet….” there she goes again.

“I have client this evening and I’m not interested.” I can sense what she was going to say.

“Jinnie. You should take a break and find your own partner don’t you think?” she tried to convince me but…

“Jungah, I just don’t feel it was the right time. I still have long journey you know~”

“Yeah sure. It is so hard to convince you into blind dates. But girl make sure you didn’t become like me. Working my out until I forgot to actually live?” She advised me. Jungah really cared about me, maybe she noticed how I slowly turning into her.

“Thanks Aunt” I smiled at her. She glared at me as if it was some sort of warning to not calling her aunt.

I took a glance at the clock.

“Um Jungah, I need to go now. See you.” I kissed her cheek and dashed out.

Where was it again? I took out my phone, searching the place we should meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh there it is. Wow this place sure is luxurious. I parked my car and get in the restaurant.

“May I have your name miss?” the receptionist asks politely.

“It’s Jinnie Im.” he checked.

“This way please.” the waiter led me to the table.

Then I saw someone so familiar. Wait isn’t it Sungkyu?! The journey seems to lead me towards his table. I stop my track.

“Um… are you sure it is here?” I asked the waiter. He seems confused.

“Yes miss.” Wait? By any chance does the groom… Sungkyu?

“Um… Miss?” I snapped from my thought. I smiled at him as my heart start to race. I feel like it’s going to collapse any time soon.

“Mr. Kim.” he lift his head. His eyes grow big. I guess I’m not the only one have that feel.

I took a seat just in front of him. His gaze never leaves me. I started to feel uncomfortable.

He noticed it so he starts to gain his composure.

“Um so you’re the wedding planner?” he start the conversation. I lift my head just to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter