WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MET

Chocolate Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Or so I thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Sungkyu came to fetch me just like he usually does. I was fumbling with the seatbelt and it seems that I could not settle down in Sungkyu's car.  My heart ache as I starts to think about it over and over.

It happen the other night when I saw Sungkyu with Hannah at the cafe. They seem so sweet and to be honest they look good together. Everyone who saw them will assume that they are a couple. Ever since that day, all question has been playing in my head. 

'Should I asked whether Hannah is his girlfriend?'

"Jinnie?" I was startled a little bit. 

"Y..yes?" as we wait at the traffic light. Sungkyu stare at my face. 

"Hey are you alright?" he look a bit worried.  

"I'm okay." my mind just can't stop thinking about his relationship with Hannah. 

"You seems quiet than usual. Is there something that bothering you?" I cannot find a right word to ask about Hannah.

“N.no it’s just the work. I’m scared that I could not finish the preparation for Unnie’s wedding.” Why I must lie to him? He sigh before setting his eyes back on the road.

“You are doing well Jinnie. You have come this far in this field. Your work is going to be perfect.” As he smiles not breaking his sight from the road.

“Thank you Sungkyu.” I can’t help but to feel really appreciated. Soon we arrived at my work place.

As I was unbuckling my seatbelt, my arm was stopped by Sungkyu.

“Hey, let’s have dinner later okay?” Sungkyu stare as if he would not accept a no from me. I smiled at him.

“Sure.” Slowly freeing my arms from him. I was ready to walk away from his car before a loud honking startled me.

“I’ll pick you up later at 7. Wait for me and don’t miss me too much.” Smiling as he drove away. Huh! Now my aunt is going to bombarded me with a lot of questions.

I went straight to my office without greeting anyone. I can feel their stare. Ugh Sungkyu, you should not have honk early in the morning.

*door knocking*

“Hey girl… I heard something about missing someone just now…..” she is smirking as she walked into my office.

“Ugh Jungah! It’s not what you think.” I buried my face into my arms, too embarrassed from the earlier scene. She laugh at me maybe because she never seen me like this before. Well I was in a relationship with Sungkyu when I was in high school and Jungah was in US at that time.

“Aww my beloved Jinnie. This is the first time I see you like this. Haha this is hilarious.” Still laughing her out.

“So Jinnie, tell me about him.” Question 1 bam!

“There is nothing to tell.” I peek at her. ‘Now she will asked me when did I met him, how good is his body, how far have we go. She dragged the chair to sit beside me.

“Alright now tell me when did you meet him?” 1 point. “Does he have those biceps?” 2 point! “How far is your relationship?” strike! I knew it. I dashed out of my seat making my way to the cafeteria.

“Jinnie…. I wanted to know everything. Tell me how far?” my eyes are about to pop out of its socket. I whispered to her.

“Yah Jungah! Your voice is everywhere if you didn’t noticed.” How can she be this loud talking about those things?

“Well it’s hard to see my lovely niece to have boyfriend so I kind of excited about it. So tell me everything about it!” sheezz how can she act like this? She seems just like a kid.

I bought a cup of coffee and bread and dragged my feet to my office. Not to forget that my aunt is still following me around. I twirl my chair around before taking a deep breath.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter