No More Dream

Falling Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is Stephanie?" The fanboy beside me wondered. It seems like all of us forgot that he was here. Jessica suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from her members who was shouting at her. "Yah! Sica where are you taking her?!" I want to know that too!

She led us to their make up room and locked the door after her. She didn't speak for a while and her back was still facing me. Did I do something wrong? Wait a minute... I don't even know her, of course I didn't do anything wrong. But she seems scary right now, help...

Finally she turned to me with a unreadable expression. "What are you doing here, Stephanie?" Her voice seems cold with no emotions in it.

"Erm... Who is Stephanie?" I asked in hesitation.

She just snorted at my answer. "Don't play dumb Stephanie Hwang. Do you think that you can fool me?"

Now I'm really confused... Do I really know her? Think! No... I don't know her. She is a freaking idol! Of course I don't know these kind of people. You are so stupid Tiffany Hwang!

"How do you prove that you know me, Jessica-ssi?"

Staring at me for a minute, I thought that she really didn't know me because it looked like she hesitated for a minute.

"Your favorite color is pink, you hate bugs, you have a whie dog named Prince and it's tiny and fluffy. You love high heels, you were born in San Francisco but grew up in Diamond Bar. You have one older brother and one older sister, Leo and Michelle. You love wearing high heels, you are from a wealthy family and you are the heiress of the Hwang Group but your dream is to become a successful singer. You were never a good dancer but you have a good singing voice and you can play the flute very well too-"

"Okay! Wow wow wow!" I stopped her from her talking. "Are you my stalker or something?"

She stared at me with a blank face. "Do you think that I have time for stalking a normal citizen like you?" So rude... (T.T)

"Then how do you know so much about me?"

Jessica ruffled her hair in frustration. "Agh! Stop acting now Stephanie Hwang!" She grabbed me by my chin and studied my face with a frown. Wh-wh-what is she doing?!

Just then, her members came to the room. They froze when they saw our position. In panic, I pushed the blonde girl away from me and turned my gaze at the floor.

They went to us and Sunny placed her hand on Jessica's shoulder. "Yah, don't scare her, okay? Maybe she is not Stephanie?" Jessica just gave me a cold look before she stormed out from the room.

"Aish that girl..." Yuri went to me and gave me a gentle smile. "Just ignore what just happened. She just mistook you for an ex-girlfriend she had when she lived back in the States." Now when she mentioned that I felt a little bit bad. That girl probably acted like this because of a heartbroken break up. But still... how can she know so much about me?

"Our fanboy just left after we had a little chat with him and snapped a selca together. So let's have a chat with you too?" Before I could reply, Yoona dragged me to the white leather couch at the corner of the room. "And Hyo-unnie, can you look after our Ice princess?"

Hyoyeon chuckled and nodded before she went outside to find her member. When the sound of the door being closed, the members stared at me with curiosity. Oh My God, this is the first time some idols have their attention on me and not vice versa.

"So tell us a little about yourself?" Sunny sat beside me and smiled. Wow her eyesmile! People say that I have a beautiful eyesmile, but this girl's eyesmile is like an angel's! Comparing to Jessica who was very scary and cold, the rest of the members are very sweet and kind, unlike her...

I ended up with telling them almost everything about my dream and so on. I had a very nice chat with them, it's easy to communicat with them.

"So why not try to audition for our label? It would be nice to have you as our labelmate and hoobae."

"Yeah, Sunny-unnie is right! Audition at FNC!" Yoona clapped her hands in excitement.

I laughed nervously while scratching my not-so-itchy head. "I heard that have to be able to play an instrument in order to get in to FNC Entertainment. And I can't either play guitar or drums..."

There was a silent moment among us. I knew it, I can't make it... I'm so screwed...

"Well, you don't need to just play bass, guitar, keyboard or drums." Sunny broke the silent moment. "I mean, Yuri played cello when she auditioned and I played piano- piano with classic music such as Beethoven." She face-palmed herself which caused us to laugh.

"Now that you mentioned it, I played flute and a little bit of piano since I was 10 so-"

"That's perfect! All you need now is an awesome voice- or an unique voice at least, people tend to like that nowadays. Something new you know?" The happy Yoona interrupted me. Her girlfriend put her arms around her waist and continued. "Come by in two days, there will be a weekly audition then."

I nodded. Should I really go?

Just then, a guy in his early 30's walked in and reminded the girls that it's late and they need to leave soon.

"We will be the entrance in a minute manager-oppa!" Sunny shouted while she shooed him away.

The manager looked around for while and turned his eyes on us. "Where is Jessica and Hyoyeon?"

Yuri sighed at his question and mumbled something to herself. "I will call Hyo." She stood up and fished up her smartphone from her bag who was at the couch.

"We have to go now, but it was nice to meet you Tiffany-ssi. I hope to see you on the same stage in the future soon." Sunny said and bowed at me. I smiled at her words and nodded my head like a puppy with my eyes twinkling.

Bidding goodbye to the members, a staff led me out from the building.

What a night... I looked up at the night sky filled with twinkling stars.

 

----

 

I opened my eyes and the only thing I see was white all around me. I was floating and there wasn't even a ground beneth my feet. When I was about to shout, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hahahaha what was that?!"

it was my voice... The white empty space began to disappear like a fog and my feet touched the soft grass. I looked around my surrondings and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter