Heaven

Falling Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'The popular girl band 'ANGELS' will finish their tour 'HEAVEN' in Seoul as the last stop. After that they will be preparing for a new comeback-'

"They are really amazing, huh?" My co-worker and friend wiped the counter I was leaning on. I nodded and continued to focus on the TV screen. The lifestyle and career they are having right now, are the career I always wanted to have. I sighed feeling a little envious of the band members.

"So when is your next audition?" The curious friend of mine who's name was Sara asked while she sipped a bit of her coffee. "Don't worry, you will make it sooner or later." She added.

How many times had she said that? Probably hundred times and yet here I am, working at a coffee shop as a barista. I have been working here in two years while I'm trying to go to as many auditions as I can at weekends. Since the car accident back in the States when I was 17 years old, I can't remember anything before the incident, it feels like together with that, my confident has slowly died down. And it feels like I lost something or someone important. Not just a bit of myself, but someone...

'There have been rumors that you and fellow Hallyu star Kim Taeyeon are dating? Any comments about that, Jessica-ssi?'

A reporter from the TV asked as ANGELS members where walking out from Incheon airport in their sunglasses and trenchcoat. Breaking my train of thoughts, I as again focused my mind on the TV at the wall. The tired looking blonde idol just mumbled "no comments." and walked to their van with her manager beside her, clearly annoyed by the cameras flashing at her.

Instead, the same reporter turned his attention to the other two members. 'So Yuri-ssi and Yoona-ssi, you two have been dating for over one year already. How does it feel?'

The doe eyed girl gave him a grin and a thumbs up, while the tanned one just sighed and dragged her girlfriend by her wrist and headed towards the van. And the van drove off from the airport, after rest of the members went inside.

That Jessica... it feels like I have met her before...

"Tiffany? How about we go to their concert tomorrow?"

I looked at her with widen eyes. "What?! We will never get the tickets, it's just one day left."

She made a 'tsk tsk' sound together with her finger moving from side to side. "Tadaa~" She showed her phone to me.

[ANGELS HEAVEN CONCERT

SEOUL, OLYMPICS GYMNASTICS ARENA

25TH NOVEMBER 2014 6pm

SEAT: A24, A25

x2]

How and when did she bought these tickets?! I just gaped at her with my jaw almost hitting the floor. Don't tell me she blackmailed someone? What?! You never know what that girl can do...

"Thank me later. So are you coming or not?"

 

----

 

There are a lot of people here with lightsticks, banners and cheering towels. Some of them are wearing wings at their back and some had fake tattoos on their arms with their favorite member or members name. That idiot friend of mine forced me to have their cheering towel on my shoulder and two light blue lightsticks on my right hand. No pink?... whatever... One of the lightsticks had 'JESSICA <3' and the other one had 'SUNNY <3' with wings of the each side of the text. While Sara had one with 'YOONYUL <3' referring to the band's couple. After getting our tickets scanned, we went inside and found our seats.

The fans were fangirling or fanboying together and talked about the members. Personally, I'm not really their fans, but I admit that their music are very good. Especially when the music are produced by them, so the songs are very meaningsful and something personal for them.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the lights suddenly went off slowly, and blue and white lights lighten up from the stage. The cheers went loud when the members with wings on their ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter