Bhuwakol

Moves Like Jagger

050215 || GOT7 Dorm

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!!"

 

The velvets, got7 boys, and some other close friend idols shouted as Khunpimook walked in, wearing small party hats on their heads.

 

"Ya I'm not a kid hyungs! Why the party hats and the balloons? And the decors are for pussieeeees"

 

"Ya you big delusional kid, you're just 18.", Seulgi retorted.

 

Bambam rolled his eyes and pouted. He knew that Seulgi was right though; compared to the people in here, the only ones younger than him are Yugyeom and Yeri.

 

Y-yeri? Yeri's here?

 

He roamed his eyes around the room again when he saw a flash of Kim Yerim earlier. When he saw her, he instantly smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Seulgi did notice that.

 

 

 

 

While Joy was there, hating that.

 


 

She leaned on the wall casually, a glass of wine in her hand as she watched the people around her silently. She was supposed to be talking to the birthday boy before this, having herself sa bit of entertainment.

 

"Ya noona it's my birthday."

 

"I know."

 

"You didn't greet me."

 

"So?"

 

"Aren't you going to?"

 

"No."

 

"Aish but it's my birthdaaaaay, be nice to me noona, just for tonight?"

 

"I'm not changing my attitude just because you got out of your mother's tight hole on this day, it's not--"

 

"Pardon Seulgi unnie Khunpimook sunbaenim, it's my fault. I only put two teaspoons of sugar on her coffee today instead of three. I wanted to experiment and now I have the result", Yeri suddenly appeared beside her, startling Bambam in the process.

 

Seulgi, noticing the look on Bambam's eyes as he looked at Yeri decided to leave, leaving the two kids alone. Not before rolling her eyes at their maknae though.

 

 

 

 

Two teaspoons? Jinjja that kid ugh so that explains my mood today. Cranky af.

 

"Penny for your thoughts?"

 

"I lack sugar."

 

Jaebum arched his brow at her, an amused smile on his lips. "Mwoya Seulgi-ah?"

 

"Never mind. What do you want Jaebum?"

 

"I really won't get you to say 'oppa', will I?"

 

"Nope."

 

"An ounce of respect for the old man juseyo."

 

"One year, Jaebum. One year."

 

He laughed, taking a sip of his own wine. He cleared his throat nervously, glancing at her.

 

Then she remembered that wink.

 

 

 

Awkward.

 

 

 

 

"S-seul, you're the closest Velvet friend we boys have, you know that, right?"

 

She arched an eyebrow at him, urging him to continue. To be honest, she was kinda nervous about this conversation, what with the wink and all.

 

"Uh.. can you.. can I.. uh."

 

=_____=

 

He gulped when he saw the look she was giving him and continued-- "I wanna court Irene, will you help me?"

 

She immediately let out the breath that she'd been holding, relieved.

 

So the wink was for Joohyun, eh? Thank God.

 

"For a price, Jaebum."

 

"...which is?"

 

"You supply me my weekly chocolate bar for a year."

 

He raised his eyebrows at her, relieved himself as he was expecting something.. tragic. It was Seulgi, after all. It's never wrong to assume the worst.

 

"Arasseo little bear. Komawo!"

 

He pressed a kiss on her cheek and went on with his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last, peace.

 

"Kaaaaaang!"

 

Ugh. What is peace.

 

Mark and Jackson came bounding up to her, Mark putting an arm around her shoulders.

 

"Enjoying the party, chicken?" 

 

 

 

Chicken. That's what she and Mark called each other. Mark because he was such a wimp, and her because Mark thought it was a cute best friend callsign.

 

 

"You want chicken, chicken?"

 

"Don't call her chicken, Kayee. Only I do that."

 

"But I wanna call her chicken."

 

"It's exclusive to Tuan-Kang best friendship."

 

"But she looks like a chicken."

 

"That's not a valid reason."

 

"You're not denying that chicken looks like a chicken?"

 

"Shut up, she might hear us. And don't call her chicken."

 

"She eats so much chicken, I'm a witness of that. She deserves to be called chicken by everyone."

 

"I won't allow that. And how did you know she eats chicken like a beast?"

 

"We went out once and she ordered a bucket of chicken for herself."

 

"Jinjja she only shows her beastly eating skills when she's with me..."

 

"Awww, the other chicken jealous?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Of me? Or her? You know, some people ship us together Yien ;)"

 

"Shut up Kayee, I'm a man."

 

"A hot one too ;)"

 

"Damn stop winking at me, man. I'm starting to doubt you."

 

"Awww baby, I know you want me too. Let's go to your room, nae?"

 

"Ew, get off me Jackson or I swear to God I'll castrate you!"

 

And they went. She didn't even say anything the whole time they were there.

 

What a pair of morons.

 


 

A/N:

This is so late, I'm sorry, punish me loljk. Rushed chapter, too sorryyyy. Laptop keyboard is broken and my brother only let me use his computer for like 30 minutes ugh. I put MarkSon as an apology huehue. You like it, so far? Any comments? :D