Yeri

Moves Like Jagger

"Hey Seul! How was the flight back?"

 

Kang Seulgi dropped her on the couch as she held the telephone against her ear.

 

The super comfy couch.

 

She never liked planes. And everything that comes along with it - the food, the seats, the nausea, the stewardesses--- Oh God, especially those stupid stewardesses. But we'll digress, that's a story for another time. 

 

As she sat down, she can't help but let out a moan. Mind you, it was super comfy.

 

"Er..."

 

"Couch."

 

That seemed enough of an answer.

 

"Oh."

 

"Why are you calling anyway?"

 

"I always call you for senseless and you ask me that now?"

 

"Pffft."

 

The person on the other line huffed as she closed her eyes, laying herself down the super comfy couch.

 

"So, Cali?"

 

"Ice cream was great. Hotter environment, hotter guys--"

 

"Hey!"

 

"-- and I'm blonde."

 

There was a long, awkward pause before someone decided to speak. Or laugh, rather.

 

"Y-you-you're b-blonde??" he asked amidst his laughter, making her open her eyes and glare at the ceiling.

 

"Don't be an arse, Tuan. I didn't laugh at you when you had your hair dyed gray. Well, at least not openly."

 

The laughter stopped as he searched for a comeback that would make her as speechless as he is right now. But he came up with nothing. So he opted for whining instead.

 

"You said I looked great~"

 

She could totally imagine him pouting right now. Gay.

 

"Why are you laughing at me~?"

 

Hey I just sniggered, she thought as she rolled her eyes at him.

 

"Aw, now what,you gonna cry too?"

 

"Don't use that tone with me, young lady", he said, attempting to sound reprimanding.

 

"Who are you really, my father or my little brother?"

 

He chuckled, "I think 'best friend' will suit me just fine, thanks."

 

She chuckled at that too. She was grateful that he was her best friend. But they both know that they were more than that. They were brother and sister - well by heart, at least they were. They took care of each other, they're comfortable, and they're each other's wingman. Or woman. Whatever.

 

"Hey, gotta go. You rest first okay? I know how you hate 'em."

 

See? That git knows me well.

 

"That was actually my plan 'till you called."

 

"Pft, whatever. Bye, Seul."

 

"Bye."

 

And down.

 

 


 

The store's front door bell rang and in came a loud noise along with it.

 

I hate loud.

 

Beside her, Yeri was completely lost in her own little cake world.

 

"One block of fudge to-go please."

 

"Who are you feeding with that, Kang, your whole subdivision?"

 

Well you too, Wang.

 

She sighed as she fixed her stare on the wall opposite her on her place from the counter. She opened to speak but was then interrupted by an incredulous man-shriek.

 

At least that was what she thought it was.

 

"Seulgi's here?"

 

"Where?"

 

An arm draped across her shoulders as she turned towards these boisterous human beings.

 

"Am here, idiots."

 

They looked at her with a chorus of "whoa"s as they saw her new hair. Well, Jaebum, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Kunpimook did.

 

Idiots, really.

 

She rolled her eyes at them as she leaned on Mark's shoulder.

 

"Since when-"

 

"Wha-"

 

"Why-"

 

"Unnie, am fuuull~"

 

Well that certainly wasn't one of these pigs.

 

She turned her head to look at Yeri then, her plate empty and a satisfied grin on her face.

 

"I'm glad you could at last join me in our world, kid."

 

Yeri let out a small pout at her sarcasm. But she knows it's all good. Heh.

 

"Who's this?"

 

Mark immediately took off his arm around her and his Charming Switch, holding his hand out to Yeri.

 

"Hi, I'm Mark."

 

Yeri shook his hand with a shy smile. "I'm Yeri."

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes as she noticed them shaking hands a bit too long, and backslapped Mark's arm.

 

"Don't even think about it, Mister. She's 16."

 

At that, everyone from the boy group froze. Except for one.

 

"Well in that case," he stepped in between Mark and Seulgi as he held his hand out to Yeri. " Hi, I'm Yugyeom. And I'm 17."

 

She chuckled heartily before shaking his hand. "17? I thought you were Yugyeom?"

 

All but Seulgi stared at her with raised brows. Meanwhile she facepalmed.

 

She's at it with her literal jokes again.

 

Seems like she's the only one who got that.

 

 


 

a/n:

HEY HEY HEEEEY~ Am so sorry guys, was super duper uber busy with my research to the point that I don't even sleep which leaves me no time to update my stories at all and I'm so sooooorry~ Then for the next month we still have to prepare for our grad - yaaay - so.. you know already. 

 

Anywayyyys, leave a comment and don't unsubscribe ;)