Coke

Moves Like Jagger

 

"And that was our Super Rookies, ladies and gentlemen! GOT7, WINNER, Red Velvet, and Lovelyz! And now onto the next..."

 

Chatter can be heard as soon as they filed out of the stage and to the back. Make up artists, managers, crew, and the performers themselves are filling up the area, all frantic and sweating, worrying and praying that the show would go smooth until the end. And as the host is blabbing up on the stage, Kang Seulgi looked around her, grateful that her contribution to tonight's show is done. She felt her fingers and sighed as they slowly turned to their normal temperature again. She may be an idol, but she's also one of those people who get hella scared... and cold before performances.

 

Release it through dance, baby.

 

She saw an empty soda can on the floor, and since she was a good samaritan, she ought to pick it up. She walked ahead, a hand on the can and wandered aimlessly along the hallways, various idol's dressing rooms being passed by. She hummed softly, head in the clouds as she stared at the white, blank ceiling, the sound of her every step clearly being heard as the hallways are currently deserted with everybody being either sitting in the audience, smiling for the press, or getting ready at the backstage.

 

"Oompf--"

 

She felt a pair of hands on her arms, steadying her as she collided with someone.

 

"Woah ho ho ho!"

 

"Seul!"

 

"Hey!"

 

"Uh.."

 

Ugh. Why did I even run into a group of people shut up you baboons i'm trying to-

 

Her thoughts stopped as soon as she saw who this 'group of people' were. And who the person that's holding her is.

 

And she blinked.

 

"J-Jinyoung..."

 

"Seulgi! Hi, didn't see you there."

 

Oh, you beating heart shut up.

 

"Oy you little bear are you lost?"

 

Mark Tuan came from behind Park Jinyoung, putting an arm around him and grinning down at her, the whole GOT7 members standing behind and beside them. She rolled her eyes and transferred the empty soda can to her other hand.

 

"Shut up Yien."

 

"Fiesty, are we--"

 

"Stop hyung, uh.. are you okay Seulgi?" he asked. And by he, it was JR.

 

"I'm good, I'm fine, fantastic, happiness!"

 

Saying all those fast, she felt stupid, feeling warmth cross her cheeks as she heard the boys laugh at her.

 

God, that was stupid.

 

"Awww, my wittle best friend ish so cute she's blushing~" Mark cooed at her mockingly while pinching one of her cheeks. In instinct, she flailed, knocking his hand off.

 

"Stop it! Stupid git", she said, knocking the can lightly on his temple.

 

"Oh Coke! At last, thank you Kang, I'm very thirsty." Jackson grabbed the can, putting it on his lips and tried to sip some liquid out of it.

 

She pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "Yeah sure, go ahead. For all I know, that can's been tossed around everywhere, that dirty, empty, can." 

 

She smiled innocently at him as he gagged, disgusted, throwing the can away. "Why do you even-- why would you-- ew Kang"

 

"Well Wang, I wasn't the one who grabbed it like a madman who hasn't been drunk for months" She rolled her eyes at him. Someone laughed from beside her; and as she turned, she saw it was JR. 

 

His laugh  is angelic. He is angelic. I--

 

"Here you go." he pushed the can back to her, taking her aback and making her raise her eyebrow.

 

"Uh.."

 

"JAEBUM! Get your asses in here!" they looked behind Seulgi, seeing GOT7's manager calling them over.

 

"We gotta go, Seulgi, see you next time." He smiled at her, , Jinyoung, as he walked away.

 

"Bye JYP!" She waved, grinning at him as he laughed. Mark turned and asked her, "What about me?"

 

She stuck her tongue out at him and saw Jackson wink at her, which made her roll her eyes at him and mouth 'ew'.

 

She saw a trash can at the other end of the hallway and walked towards it, dumping the can on the bin.

 

Now where's Red Velvet's dressing room again?

 

 


 

a/n:

HOLA! Sub and comment okay? Okay. Thanksssss~