Comeback

Moves Like Jagger

031915 || M Countdown Studio

 

"Oh holy ing I am nervous as -"

 

"Stop swearing, Sooyoung. See what your influence did her, Seulgi?" Joohyun tutted as she got her hair done in Red Velvet's designated dressing room. 

 

Seulgi just shrugged. She knew how cranky leader-nim gets when she's this nervous. Especially today since it's also her time of the month.

 

"How come you're so calm Yeri?" Wendy asked said girl, who, at the moment, is eating cotton candy in her chair, legs crossed.

 

"I try to not let it bother it me." she shrugged. "Cotton candy, you want?"

 

Seulgi chuckled as Joy chucked a handful in .

 

Irene started twirling a lock of her hair on her finger, which had her reprimanded by her hairdresser as for her hair today was meant to be straightened. She then did it again, after a while of resistance. This then led on to an endless loop frame.

 

Seungwan was counting down from 1000 in order to calm herself down while Joy was eating all of Yeri's cotton candy. 

 

And Yeri? Well. Still loony. Ish.

 

 


 

"Velvets, M Countdown backstage photo in 3, 2.."

 

pose

 

"1.."

 

click

 

"Kayee, don't photobomb. Tuan, restrain that groupmate of yours. You'll get your group photo later."

 

Seulgi sighed, rolling her eyes at Jackson without looking at them as she heard them laugh behind them.

 

Dammit Wang.

 

In Irene's mood today, he really should've thought twice about that. But since he didn't, he got a flying shoe to hit his chest.

 

"--ow"

 


 

"Hey, so you guys ready?"

 

"Yeah Yeri are you ready?"

 

"Yes we are," Yeri answered the two boys. Then, she looked at her unnies before adding, "Well, I'm sure I am."

 

In her cute, eccentric personality, Kim Yeri took some of the people in this industry off guard. You might as well compare her to Luna Lovegood. Unsurprisingly, some found her personality attractive.

 

Like this one over here.

 

"Stop ogling her, Khunpimook." 

 

Bambam stuck his tongue out at Seulgi as he averted his gaze from Yeri. Joy, previously in her hysterical state, is now calmed down physically - sort of - after seeing that. But since she has other things to worry about, like, say, their comeback, she instead rolled her eyes at him and threw a disgruntled look at their maknae.

 

What was that all about?

 

Seulgi had it pinned to her head like a gif. She looked at Joy with raised eyebrows and an amused smirk on her lips as Joy once again took deep breaths to calm herself before they're on.

 

"So, Seulgi.."

 

"Yeah?" she whipped her head when he heard his voice, him calling out her name.

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"I'm, I'm good. A bit nervous for our stage, but good."

 

Jinyoung chuckled. "At least you're not as bad as Joy over there."

 

She can't help but join him in his chuckling fit as he motioned to where Joy was.

 

He makes me want to smile.

 

"Yeah well, I'm the calmest of the lot, you see. Well, up until maknae came, that is." she shrugged, a smile playing on her lips.

 

"Hey aren't you doing a stage later, as well?"

 

"Yeah. Jaebum hyung suggested we do since he was trying to impress someone from your group."

 

She raised her eyebrows at this.

 

Which led Jinyoung to realize his words.

 

"I- I mean, to, to support you-your g-group, yeah."

 

Seulgi couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness and raised her brows higher.

 

"I- ge- uh- to- uh... ."

 

"It's fine, I won't tell." she patted him on the shoulder, resisting her giggles.

 

Jinyoung sighed and pouted, and she thought, hoped, that he was trying to look cute for her.

 

I'm delusional.

 

"Yo Velvets, you're on in five!" a staff told them as he peeked his head on the waiting room. "MCs get ready out here!"

 

With that, JR and Bambam scrambled up and readied themselves. Jinyoung faced Seulgi and gave her a thumbs up before leaving.

 

"You can do it, Seulgi."

 

thump thump

 

Well...

 

 


 

Seulgi, along with everyone else, was bouncing in their places as GOT7 performed on stage. She was standing with her members who were also dancing along to the  boys. They were positioned on the front row for they just finished their own comeback stage, Ice Cream Cake.

 

She ran her eyes across the boys on stage and saw Jaebum looking in their direction. 

 

She strongly felt that his stare was directed to her so she flashed him a smile.

 

Then, he winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eh?

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

I LOVE HARRY POTTER. HOW ABOUT YOU? AWEEEE~