Chapter 5: Found you

My guardian angel

Okay guys, so this is the last chapter already, that mean we'll have to say goodbye :((

But before I do that, I would like to thank my 3 subscribers: mimi10, MissLOLA1412 and khey_onsooni. Thank you for loving the story. And to all silent readers (if there is any), I also thank you for taking a look at the story. It'd be nice if I got a comment though ^. ^

So it was 1:47 am here and I need to go to sleep, I guess I will see you guys later then. ~Goodbye, Baby Goodbye~ XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THUD!

Soojin fell on the ground, she was gasping for air, breathing hard. Her head was pounding and her body felt numb. Everything was so blurry that she could hardly tell where she was at the moment. It took her a while to actually felt normal again. The view became clearer as she tried to push herself off the ground and sat up with her shaking hands. Looking around, she found herself in the oh-so-familiar dark room of her. Feeling something fell off from her neck to her hands, she looked at it only to found the cloth that was use to hang her up. Somehow the place near the knots has ripped out, that must be the reason why she was on the floor, still alive. She was heartbroken. She thought she saw the heaven, she thought she was released from this world full of hatred but seemed like it was just a dream.

I couldn’t even die. God, why do you hate me so much?

And once again, she was hugging her knees and cried herself to sleep on the cold floor.

 

Mean while in the dorm of an idol group, Jinki suddenly woke up on the couch. He blinked a few times before looked down at something in his hands. He was holding her letters. He frowned, feeling a bit confused about what just happened. And when his sleepy mind was able to work probably, he widened his eyes and quickly looked around. He was in his dorm. Without her by his side.

Could it be a dream? But everything was too real to be a dream.

_Hyung, go get ready, manager hyung is coming.

Startled, he turned to the source of the voice only to found his group mate, Key looking back at him weirdly. He remembered it. It was that day. He grabbed his phone, checking the date and time only to felt his heart ached.

No, that’s mean she …

He didn’t even wanna think of the word because it hurt so much already. Unconsciously, a tear left his eyes making the boy from a far widened his eyes in shock.

_Hyung! Are you okay? - Key ran toward him.

Seemed like Key didn’t remember anything. Since he didn’t want to worry the others, he just blinked the tears away and faked a smile. Key still looked at him weirdly but then decided to let it go. After Key was gone, Jinki just looked at the falling snow outside sadly.

Please be okay, Soojin-ah.

 

1 year later…

_No, you have to come with me~ - Yuki was whining while holding her bestfriend arms.

_But how can I go if you wouldn’t tell me where? - Soojin just looked back at her “annoying” friend with a lazy look.

_I told you it’s a surprise. - Yuki smiled mischievously - C’mon, I’m sure you won’t regret it.

_It’s not a trick right?

_This girl, of course it’s not. Now hurry and come with me~! - Yuki tried to pull her away from the computer.

_Fine fine, just stop pulling me already!

This is Song Soojin of today. After that fateful day, she continued with her life without anyone found out what she has done that day. She was truly depressed but after for a while, she finally regained her strength and decided to live for her dream, she couldn’t waste it just like that. She dropped off from school but after a hard time dealing with her family, she managed to get into an art school. With a girl like her, it wasn’t easy. She didn’t have the gift in art so all she got was her love for it and the hard work. Sometime she would cried and wanted to give up, but for the love with music she didn’t let herself do that. Everyday, she would think about her idols, about him. She wants to be like them, fighting hard for their dream, endure everything and never give up. And that’s how she could survive through this year.

Today was just a normal cold day of the winter but her bestfriend was trying to get her out of the house for no reason. Being her lazy self, she didn’t want to go out on weather like this, especially at night. But after a while of whining, Yuki managed to get her out of the house.

_Yah, where are we going? - Soojin felt a bit annoy as she was really clueless while being blindfold by her friend.

_Just be quiet, we’re almost there. - And that was all she got from Yuki.

She puffed her cheeks as she couldn’t get the answer she wants and continued following Yuki’s instruction. Everything around was really quiet and it only made her felt more curious. Suddenly Yuki stopped and turned her around before told her to stand there.

_Here? So what do I have to do next? - She asked but her friend didn’t answer.

_Okay, you can take off the blindfold now.

The voice came out from distance and Soojin pulled off the blindfold, trying to see if her friend was still there. But instead, she found herself standing on the stage of a small theater with a big banner from a far saying “Song Soojin, my angel. I’ll always be by your side”.

What is that?

_Do you like it?

Startled at the male voice, she spun around and found the most unexpected person: him. She let out a surprise squeal before quickly covered with her hands which only made the man in front of her chuckled.

_Did I startle you? I’m sorry. - He flashed his stunning smile making the girl blushed.

_Ji..Jinki oppa? - She stuttered a bit - What are you doing here?

_I’m here to look for you, of course.

Soojin frowned little in confuse. He seemed like he really knows her but how could that happen since they only met once at the fansign event last year. The only chance could be her dream but that was impossible. So why was he looking for her?

_Why?

_Babo. - He smiled and stepped forward - Because I’m your guardian angel.

She felt like her heart just stopped. Guardian angel? Could it be? Then all the memories she had with him returned to her clearly. Her mind said it was a dream but her heart was telling her to believe it. Her body trembled and she felt her knees weakened. She almost tumbled on the ground but luckily he was able to catch her.

_Are you okay? - He asked but she could only stare back at him - I’m sorry that I’ve made you wait for so long, Soojin-ah.

Oh how she misses the way he calls her name. It felt just like yesterday when he called her name along with a confession. She reached her hands to his face, touching his cheek as he held her hand and kept it in place.

_But I thought it was a dream. - Her voice quivered as she was tearing up.

_No it’s not. You don’t have to cry. - He wiped the tear just escaped from her eyes away with his thumb - At first I was so scared that something might happen to you. But when your letter came again, I knew you were alright. I’m here now, and I won’t go anywhere without you.

He pulled her into a tight embrace and she just buried her head on his chest, taking in his scent. Finally they could be together again. They have been waiting for so long already. They were just enjoying each other company when suddenly, there were a group of people running out from behind the curtain and started to spray fake snow above their head.

_Congratulation!!!

_Omo! - Startled, Soojin pulled away and surprised to see the rest of SHINee with Yuki.

_Remember that day when we officially met each other? - Jinki asked, recalling about the day - It was snowing then but since the snow didn’t come yet and plus we’re inside a theater, I asked them for a little favor.

_Wow, now I understand why you fall for her hyung. She’s really pretty. - Jonghyun said with a smile which made Soojin blush.

_Stop it hyung. - Key slapped the vocalist arm making him whine - She’s Jinki hyung girl you know?

Upon hearing that, the smiling leader suddenly pretended to be mad and pulled her waist closer to him, making everyone burst out in laughter. He is indeed funny and weird, just how she loves it.

_It’s nice to meet you Soojin. - Taemin said brightly - Thank you for making Jinki hyung happy.

_You know, I was really curious about you and how you would affect him but now I can see it with my own eyes. - Minho said while glancing at their leader.

With that, everyone laughed again while Jinki could only glare at his dongsaengs. Those little devils. He thought.

_But how did you guys know me? - Soojin felt really curious so she decided to ask.

_Oh of course we know! - Taemin exclaimed.

_You’re like a famous person to us now. - Key smiled.

_Hyung couldn’t stop talking about you. - Minho added.

_You really know how to make him go crazy. Right hyung? - Lastly, Jonghyun smirked at the now blushing leader.

_Yah! Who told you to say that!? - Jinki scolded but the boys just shrugged at him.

_So, you told them about me? - Soojin couldn’t help but grinned at him.

_It’s because they kept asking. - He whined - So I had to show them your letters and the gift.

_I don’t know you would do that. - She smiled sweetly at him before suddenly thought of something - Ah wait! How did you find me and how come my friend is standing here?

_Yah, you should have thanks me already! - Yuki said when Soojin glanced at her - Without me, you wouldn’t be hugging Onew oppa right now.

_Yah! - Soojin blushed before turned back to him - So you got my letter?

_Yeah. Luckily I saw her when she was giving the letter to our staff at Music Bank today. - He told her with a smile while looking in her eyes sweetly.

_Cough! Cough! -They turned around and looked at Minho - I think we should get something to eat outside. Anyone with me?

So after a few “Yeah, me too”, “I’m hungry” and “Wait for me!”, everyone got out of the theater leaving some privacy for the two lovebird. They was practically staring randomly around, didn’t know what to say. Then Soojin saw the fake snow that was still on the ground, she thought maybe she should thank him.

_Thank you oppa, it was really wonderful.

_Huh? Oh, you mean this? It was nothing, the only matter now is you’re here with me.

Jinki pulled her into his arms again while smiling at the blushing girl. They was indeed happy with a smile on both of their faces, there was nothing more to ask.

_I love you Jinki oppa. - She mumbled shyly against his chest.

_I know. - He cupped her chin before bringing her face up - Because you told me in every single letters. I love you too Soojin-ah.

And with that, he brought her face closer and finished what they left on the heaven.

 

 

Do you know that guardian angel does exist? At first, I thought it was a dream. But then I have one…

_Why?

_Babo. - He smiled and stepped forward - Because I’m your guardian angel.

And I swear, I will never let him go.

 

- End -