Chapter 1: The falling snow

My guardian angel

Hi guys, so this is the first chapter of "My guradian angel". I think it'll be short in 4 chapters only.

The first part of the chapter maybe a bit ... uhm, I don't know, creepy? I just hope that I didn't write it badly though.

Anyway, back with the first chapter. Comment and subscribe guys ^. ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a quiet afternoon but this girl didn’t seem like she likes it. Song Soojin was alone in her room, listening to the music which blasted quite loudly through the speakers. Tears were streaming down her face endlessly as the poor girl hugged herself in the corner of the dark room.

Fml. Why do I have to live like this?

She cursed inside her head, feeling so pathetic. She was a strong girl outside but quite fragile inside. The girl lost her father since she was 9 due lung cancer. Ever since then she promise herself to be strong no matter what. Despite the pain she was feeling or any trouble she was having, Soojin wouldn’t tell anyone and always tried to handle it herself. Never once she showed her tears in front of people, even her best friends. Open up is good but she didn’t think so. She tried to open up sometimes but always got the reaction she afraid to get. And so she just seemed to lost trust in people, no one could really seem to understand her fully.

Until she got to know him. He’s a kind heart man with a smile always on his face, he’s clumsy and weird but she just found it funny and it made her smile. Whenever she was feeling down, he was always the one who made her laugh and brighten up her world. He’s just like an angel and unknowingly, she fell for him. But cruel enough, she’s not the only one and he’s just clearly out of her reach. Her grades at school started to going down because she’s just your average high school girl. She had a few friends in class but no one could really call the best. So again, she just left in her own world. The only one could make a miracle happen now is him.

And today was one of those tragedy days in her life. She woke up late, got a detention at school, 20 was what she got for the Math exam and her sister couldn’t stop scolding her for not doing any of the housework. So after everyone got out of the house, she decided to ditch school this afternoon and doing those stupid things in her room. She was still sobbing but seem like the tears wouldn’t come out any more.

So pathetic. It would just be better if I die.

She stood up, stumbled a bit but managed to walk to her wardrobe. Pulling out a long piece of cloth in her hand, she went to grab a chair and putted it in the middle of the room without caring to close the wardrobe doors. Looked up at the hook in the ceiling which used to hang the old ceiling fan, Soojin smiled bitterly as she knows this would be the perfect place to hang herself up. Stood on the chair, she tied the cloth on the hook before wrapped it around her neck.

This is it.

Her heart was beating fast against her chest but she couldn’t care anymore. Just one more move and she would leave this world full of hatred. With all her mind, she kicked off the chair beneath her feet only to felt the cloth tightened around her neck. As a natural reaction, her hands shot to the cloth around her neck, trying to loosen it as her legs was kicking franticly in the air. She couldn’t breathe, her nails was digging and scratching through her skin but nothing seemed to work at all. Her head was pounding, she could feel her body getting numb as all the oxygen was draining out of her lung. Still struggling in the air, she gasped for breath but her brain was freezing from the lack of oxygen. She felt dizzy. Tears spilled out of her swollen eyes as her legs slowly froze in the air. She couldn’t move it anymore. And the next second, everything was too late. Outside the window, the snow started to fall giving Seoul a beautiful view but also draining out the warmth and left a girl with the coldness.

 

Mean while at somewhere else in Seoul, a guy with a cute smile plastered on his face was leaning against the couch as he read her letters. As an idol, Lee Jinki as known as Onew, the leader of SHINee always gets so many letters that he will never have enough time to read all of them. But these letters was special though.

It started with a gift that he got at a fansign event that happened recently. He remembered opening a purple box with a white sweater inside and a letter caught his eyes. Yes, a letter. Usually there would be a card but he was seeing a letter. It looked like it was a handmade though. At first after reading the letter, he just continued with the other gifts. But in the end of the day, the urge to read more of her letters kept growing up and he decided to go look for them. It took him a while but he didn’t stop and managed to find all of her letters. It was surely interesting to read since it wasn’t always about him but also about her, it sounded like she was only trying to be friend. He folded back the paper which was tore off from a notebook neatly before putting it back into the envelope. Finally, he was able to finish all of her letters. Reaching for the last one which was the first one he read, he opened the envelope and unfolded the paper before re-read the familiar content in side.

“Dear Jinki oppa

If my counting was right then this is the 28th letter I have sent to you. And it’s my favorite number too, yay!

Anyway, this is the first time I’m going to a fansign event, I’m so excited that I can’t even go to sleep. And that’s why I’m writing this to you. Did you feel weird when there was a letter instead of a card? I did buy one but I have too much to say for a card so I will save it for later then ^. ^

Do you like the sweater? Honestly … I bought it. I tried to knit a scarf for you but it didn’t turn out so good. It was uhm … I’m totally not a handy girl ㅠ.ㅠAnd so I changed my mind and bought this for you. I’m not so good at fashion and plus, I don’t know which one was your favorite colour so I just go with the basic white. It’s a nice colour right? But almost my clothes was black instead of white, somehow I will just stain them after all, kkk. Ah! I forgot it! The sweater was a gift for your birthday and Christmas oppa. I should have tell you in the first place but I’m so excited that I forgot about it, silly me XD

I wonder when you will be able to use the sweater. I mean you must have a lot of them! From fans like me. I wonder if you ever have to buy it yourself, there’s just too much already XD But I guess Key oppa still has more stuffs than you. I mean he’s the fashionista, there must be a lot of cool stuffs along with the accessories. I bet that he has some kind of collection.

Since I start to ramble about Key oppa stuffs, I think I’m out of things to say now. See you tomorrow oppa. Happy birthday to you and Merry Christmas! Jinki oppa, saranghae~♥

Love

Song Soojin”

Jinki sighed. He tried to remember the girl who gave him this gift but his brain didn’t ring any bell. Plus she never wrote her address, he just couldn’t find any way to contact and actual be friend with her. His eyes roamed mindlessly around the room until it fell on the window. It was snowing outside. A beautiful view. And he wonders if the girl was pretty like this.

I wish to meet you again, Soojin. Hope that I can see you soon.