The Answer + The Next Mission

Romance between MC's Of Running Man

Joongki's Perspective

Haha: What is you ideal type of guy?

I jerked my head over to Mir. 

Mir tilts her head and thinks.

Haha: Yah, this shouldn't need thinking. Little Joongki looks like he is dying to hear the answer.

"Hyung, look at everyone else. They want to know too. "

Gwangsoo: I wanna see what many guys are turned down about. Mianhe, but Da Hee isn't my type.

Mir: Oppa, your not my type either. You barely have anything in common with my ideal type!

Haha: Then what is your ideal type???

Mir: There is alot to say...

Jae Suk: We have time to hear it all.

Mir closes her eyes and talks in a soothing voice.

Mir: My ideal type is someone who is handsome, kind, mysterious in a way, and can complete me. Handsome like a flower boy, mysterious with everything he does, completes me by always being there for me. I like guys who would sing for their girlfreinds and make public anouncment and plans any event as a big event.

Everyone was shocked and kind of mellow.

Suk Jin: That's such a long list.

Jongkook: Joongki is the only perfect match.

"Hyung, I can't sing..."

Jongkook: Why do you sound so dissapointed??

Mir turns her head toward me with her angelic eyes.

"Ani, just telling you. "

Jae Suk: AHH! His acting, you can't tell if he's lying or telling the truth. Alright, let's meet up at our first location. This whole episode was dedicated to this mission.

Mir: Chincha?!?! Oppa, Unnie, you guys didn't have to.

Gary: This is a special episode to develope relationships. Right, Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo: No.

Gary: AHH! Wae??? You want me!!

Ji Hyo: In what world???

Everyone laughs except for me and Mir.

I look over to her.

'She's so cute. I can't deny that I'm falling for her. I have to do my best and be her ideal guy.'

We made eye contact and she mouthed "I saw an episode where you sang, I thought you were really good."

I mouthed "Thank you. Ah, does that mean you saw me in hot pants?"

She slightly nodded as her face turned a light shade of pink.

After that, we broke eye contact, because I was too embarrassed.


Da Hee/ Mir's Perspective

'Aish, Da Hee, you pabo!'

As I was self scolding myself, Jae Suk suprised us all.

Jae Suk: Getting there is also a challenge :p

Everyone: AAHHH

Joongki: How will we get there?

Suk Jin: We'll split in duos and one trio.

The partners were Jae Suk and Jongkook, Haha and Gwangsoo, Suk Jin and Gary and Ji Hyo, and Joongki and me.

Haha: Yah! Who came up with this order?

Gary: Yeah, I wanna be alone with Ji Hyo. Why do I get the third wheel?

Jae Suk: Well we have little female guests so the director randomly did this, also to deepen friendships.

"I like how we're paired."

Jae Suk: Of course you would!

There was a bolded " Like the pairing because of flower boy Joongki "

Joongki: I like it this way too, now let's start the mission.

Jae Suk: The location of the first challenge is at Grand Hyatt Ice Rink. Our first mission is getting there. One of each group will pick a slip and the slip will name the vehicle you use.

Joongki went to get the slip and we got the bus.

The slip also said "The bus will be crowded so you have to stand and do something to develope your relationships. Here are the options: 1) Gather attention 2) Movie scene 3) Sing a duet"

"Which option are we choosing?"

Joongki: I think we should do 2.

"Arasso."

Right after we decided, we ran straight for the bus stop.

We were the second group to leave.

I keep feeling like Joongki is acting differently towards me.

'Aish, you pabo. Just tell me what the problem was. Maybe I should apologize'

Joongki/Mir: Hey. Oh, go ahead. 

Joongki: I'm sorry about the way I acted. I was a little sensitive and embarrassed.

"A-Ani, oppa, it was my fault for even bringing it up."

It fell back to silence but we both bursted out in laughter.

Joongki: Let's put that incident behind us.

"Okay, oh, the bus is here. Let's go"

I held his hand and practically dragged him in the bus.

'Ah! Now he might think I'm childish. Aish, Da Hee, pabo!'

We enter the bus and the card was right, it was CROWDED.

When the door closed, the bus brakes lifted quickly and harshly.

The impact made me lose balance and I started falling a bit backwards.

I tried to grab the handle but...


Joongki's Perspective

I was happy that the incident was cleared.

Mir cutely held my hand and we went in the bus. I got to the handle as she was handing the driver the tickets.

Once she got here, the bus brakes lifted harshly and Mir started falling backwards.

Somehow, I moved instinctively and caught her.

I lifted her up a bit but then the bus started moving and it shifted harshly, too.

Then Mir went forward and landed on my chest.

'Thank god I was still holding on to the handle.'

The poeple around us were staring and I looked for the chance.

I asked the camera men "Hey, does this count as gathering attention?"

Camera Man: It was unintentional but we'll count it.

"Yes, we did it."

Mir: Yay!!!

"Oh, Da Hee, are you okay?"

Da Hee/Mir: I'm fine, thanks for saving me from falling.

'In the end, I'm falling for you.'

While we were waiting to get to the destination, it was awkard, I suggested a game.

"Wanna play the "get to know you" game?"

Mir tilted her head in confusion.

Mir: Sure, but I don't know how to play.

"Each player takes turns and names 1 fact or peice of information about themselves."

Mir: I see, can you start first?

Joongki: Sure, um, I was once in a crime movie. But I was the kid who was murdered at the beginning of the movie.

"Oh, what movie was it? I might know."

Joongki: "The Case of the Itaewon Homicide"

"AAH! That one was good, I was dissapointed at the ending."

Joongki: Who do you think did it?

"They were trying to prove Alex was the murderer but based of the movie and the ending of Pearson and Alex, I think they both did it."

Joongki: Wah, it kind of did fit if they both did it but the director of the movie wanted us to make it on one since in real life there was little evidence and the case was never finished.

"I see."

Joongki: Your turn. 

"Ah, okay, after I finish my schedule work for the day, I have 4 jobs and they accept that I work whenever I have time."

Joongki's face suddenly went kind of serious.

Joongki: Mir, that's bad for you. Is that why you're always tired?

I nodded while hanging my head.

Joongki ruffled his hair and said: We're here, let's go meet up with the others.

To Be Continued


Yay, finally finished second chapter. I keep thinking ahead than right now and forgetting what I was supposed to type in. Hope you have enjoyed this fanfic. Chapter three will come around this week, I promise-ish. Subscribe, comment, and upvote. Also, I take requests on fanfics if anyone wants one.

~Kamsahamida

~S