At The Location

Romance between MC's Of Running Man

Joongki's Perspective

"We're here, let's go meet the others."

We both walked out of the bus.

You're probably wondering why I'm being sensitive about this, right?

'Wrong! She's an idol, she should already make enough to support herself, pay of her debt, and send money to her parents. But why does she need that many jobs? Is she the kind of girl who wants money? No, she doesn't seem like it.'

We were the last group to get there.

Jae Suk: What took you guys so long?

"Hyung, what vehicle did you get?"

Jae Suk: We got the subway. And the citizens wanted us to sing so we sang a duet.

Mir: What song?

She sound sort of sad.

I felt bad, but she shouldn't have had that many jobs in the first place.

Joongkook: We didn't sing. We gave autographs and took pictures to gather attention.

Haha: We acted a movie scene.

Jongkook: I knew it...

Haha: I was Jackie Chan and Gwangsoo was the bad guy.

Jae Suk: I see... Did Gwansoo win?

Gwangsoo: Ani, Haha was begging to win to I sat down and admitted defeat.

Jae Suk: I see, how about the Monday Couple and the third wheel?

Ji Hyo noona was laughing really hard.

Gary: We sang "I swear" because that was the only song we all knew.

Suk Jin: It reminded me of my young days.

This came out in bold: The old generation feeling young <3

Jae Suk: What about you and Mir?

"We gathered attention, by accident..."

Jae Suk: How???

I looked over to Mir and she looked down.

Guess she is still down about it.

Gwangsoo: Did something happen in the bus or not, I need to gossip.

They all laughed.

Jae Suk: We had cameras record them, let's just playback and see.

There was a tv that the main camera zoomed in on.

After they finished watching...

Suk Jin: Waah! Joongki, you have skills. I could never be skilled enough to do that with my wife.

Gary: Why didn't we get the bus? Ah, Ji Hyo would have fallen for me if I did that. It was like watching the mini drama "Ma Boy".

Everyone nodded.

I loved watching Ma Boy, Sun Woong was one of my role models. 

Jae Suk: Mir, are you okay, you look kind of dazed.

Mir: Ah, I'm fine. I was just thinking what the challenge was at this location.

Jae Suk: Right, we are at Grand Hyatt Ice Rink. Our challenge today is the "Make a mess" challenge. Each group with skate for 3 minutes and make lines around the ice, at the end of each team the machine will come out and clean the ice.

Suk Jin: I heard a rumor about Mir, a little after she debuted.

Jae Suk: What was the rumor?

Suk Jin: Before she was scouted, she was an American version of Kin Yuna.

Jae Suk: Waah! Chincha. Mir, is it true?

Mir: Dae, but I quit because of an issue.

Mir looked kind of pale.

Suk Jin: Would you show us?

Mir: A-arasso.

Mir looked kind of pale as she was putting on her skates.

Mir: The song is "My Lady" by Boyfriend. This song is special to me because Boyfriend was the group that gave me the extra push to go to Korea and audition for my agency.

Everyone clapped and the music started.


Mir's Perspective

To be honest, I was really scared.

When I was still in the US, I reached the olympics and met Kim Yuna in person. I wanted to reach far, but I ignored all the warnings. My coach showed me a movie called "Ice Castles". I was told not to do something like that, but my instinct told me to do it and be better than her. I attempted at a quadruple axle. Sadly, I did it but right after I hit the rinks, broke my arm, and fractured my ankle. I ignored the pain and still skated, luckily, I wasn't anywhere near the worst position. My coach quit and my parents gave up. They were against me on traveling to Korea to pursue a "dream that won't come true". So, I ran away, I spent all the money I had and got a plane ticket. I got many jobs to get a stable place to live and after half a year. Then I auditioned and trained for half a year.

'Here we go.'

I entered the rink and the music started.

~My lady, My lady I'm your's. I love you~

I did an axle and stumbled.

I haven't practiced in a while but it was also because I landed and I was shocked.

After that, everything ended averagly.

They all looked shocked, as if I could have done better.

"I haven't touched a pair of skates since that time, so I'm a little rusty."

The zamboni machine cleaned the ice and Jae Suk and Jongkook went first.

We were all seperated in our groups.

Joongki: Are you okay? You looked pale.

"I'm fine, it was..."

Joongki: You don't have to tell me. I have no interest in people like you.

"What does that mean?"

I look to him.

He looked at me with stone cold eyes.

TIME IS UP!!

We both looked back at the group.

They made a little mess.

Jae Suk: Mir? You and Joongki are up.

We walked to the entrance of the rink.

I started walking slower and once we got to the entrance, I stopped.

Joongki grabbed my hand and jerked me into the rink, causing me to stumble.

The skated still had toe blades, so when I stumbled, I hit the toe blades and fell.

Suk Jin: Da Hee, are you okay?

"D-dae. This happened all the time when I first learned, it brings back memories."

Suk Jin: Waah. Sometimes, I feel she is too koi.

They laughed at him.

I started to a few excercises that my coach had me do all the time.

I finished the some of it when time ran out.

Jae Suk: Wow! You guys made a big mess.

Gwangsoo: It was all Mir?

"Huh? I was just doing some excercises. "

Jongkook: There are excercises for figure skaters?

"Dae."

This came out in bold: Commander thinking of taking on skates.

Jae Suk: This guy is still hooked on living 200 years alone.

Haha: He isn't Sparta Kook for nothing.

Suk Jin: Alright, for our next challenge, we are to head back in the vehicles we came in and the next location is: Yeouido Park.

Jae Suk: See you all there. Ready, set, GO!

We rushed to a bus stop and it came fast.

After we got in, once again, it was crowded.

Me and Joongki were standing, but this time the was only one handle and Joongki took it.

I held onto the pole.

TO BE CONTINUED


HERES CHAPTER THREE. I HAD TROUBLE THINKING AND WHAT BETTER TO ADD A LOT OF DRAMA XD HOPE YOU ENJOY! COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE!!

~KAMSAHAMIDA

~S