Finding out + Competition + Arrival to tJhe Next Location

Romance between MC's Of Running Man

Joongki's Perspective

I took the handle at the bus to see how she would react.

She grabbed the pole.

'This really hurts. First, I fall in love with her and now I'm just confused about who she really is.'

???: Excuse me.

I turned around to see DBSK also in the bus.

"Nice to see you guys again."

Changmin: Wah! It is you. Where's everyone else and who's this?

Changmin had his eyes focused on Mir.

Yunho opened his eyes and said: Da Hee?

Mir: O-oppa...

She sounds even worse than before now, as if they had history.

'I wonder what it is now?'

Yunho: Where have you been? Your sister has been worried sick.

'Sister?'

Mir looked to him with cold eyes and said: Worried? Hah! Well, that's her problem, I couldn't be happier. How is she? She probably only misses me because of my stuff. I remembered when there was a time where she constantly harrassed me and went through everything I had.

Yunho: That's no reason to just run away from us all!

Mir: No! That was reason enough. If you knew how it felt to be their puppet, to be told not to do this or to be forbidden to even go to a friend's house. My whole life was caged and SHE was able to do anything she wanted.

Yunho slapped her across the face.

Changmin: Hyung, that's going a little too far.

Right when the bus stopped, Mir went out.

"Mir, where are you going, were still filming."

Mir: Tell them I got really sick, I don't care just GO!

'I've never seen her that mad.'

Changmin: Smooth move hyung. I'm going, to make sure she is safe.

Changmin ran out after Mir and me and Yunho was still in the car.

Yunho: Sorry you had to see that.

"What was all this about?"

Yunho: She ran away from home to pursue her career and I'm engaged to her sister. They couldn't afford plane tickets so I told them I'll try to find her.

"I see."

Yunho: I'm getting off at this stop. See ya.

I'm still shocked at what happened.

I brought out my phone and Googled her name.

'She has so many scandals. Typical. But none of them are romance related.'

"Mir files lawsuit against family" "Lawsuit failure" "Mir repays her group's debt" "Mir: unknown hospitalization accusation of police being paid off by family" "Mir: sad life" "Mir: most independent idol ever in history" "Girl who proves to everyone that anyone can be anything they want"

Then I quickly went to Google and search up her history.

It said: "Mir/ Da Hee has lived a horrible life. She escaped by spending the last of her money on a plane ticket and once she got to Korea, she worked. She slept 4 hours of the week and worked the rest. Once she got her life stable, she went to audition and passed easily. She trained and persuaded her many jobs to give her anytime she is available. She finally debuts half a year later and repays all her member's debts. She worked and worked. This girl has lived her life to an extreme. She has been independent, strong, and full of passion towards her life."

It cut off because it hyphened that the reporter started crying and stopped the interview.

'I was all wrong. I was an idiot. I should have known.'

We got off to the stop and I told the group that Mir was sick so they ended the episode with our usual "Hide and Seek"

Luckily I wasn't called for punishment and I ran home to change my clothes and I reached for my cell phone.

', I don't have her number.'

I dialled Gwangsoo. 

Gwangsoo: Yeoboseo.

"Hyung, do you know Da Hee's number?"

Gwangsoo: Sure, it's XXX-XXX-XXXX

"Thanks, hyung."

Gwangsoo: No problem.


Mir's Perspective

Let's rewind a bit.

All the way back to when I said "Tell them I got really sick, I don't care. Just GO!"

Once I got out of the bus, I walked away.

The bus drove away and I ran to my agency. 

Once I got in, I heard Changmin's voice.

Changmin: Da Hee!

I turned around and he ran up to me.

"What do you want? And call me by my stage name: Mir."

Changmin: I'm sorry about Yunho, he's just worried about you.

"Lies, if he actually knew how I felt, he would just go back and live with "her". Now leave, before I call security."

Changmin walked away and I went to the reception desk. 

"I need a private room."

Desk lady: Right this way.

She lead me to one of the practice rooms.

Once she closed the door, I played music and turned it to the loudest volume and I screamed to the top of my lungs.

Once the song ended I left the room and got ready for my job.

For the first 5 hours I work at a clothing store.

I like the job there.

The people are nice and they gave me the money I needed in advance for working hard.

They helped me get an apartment and then they gave me less hours.

I understood why they did it.

The owner of the store told me to not overwork myself and, because I refused, she gave me another job and thats how my line of work went.

I walk in and greet all my co-workers.

"Hi everyone."

Everyone: Hi Da Hee.

I head in the employee locker room and I see one of the girls grabbing a box.

"Ah, Eun Na your shift is over." 

EunNa: Ok, Manager-nim.

"Aish, how many times have I told you? Just call me Da Hee. Were all friends here."

EunNa: Dae. I'm leaving, Bye. 

Eun Na leaves and I go to the front of the store first.

I'm the manager at the store and recently to help myself too, I had all the staff choose different styles of clothing to wear each day to promote the store.

I picked my clothes and went back to the locker room.

As I was putting in all my things, I checked my phone and I had 3 missed calls, all from the same number.

It called again and I answered.

"Yeoboseo?"

???: Mir...

"Who is this?"

???: Joongki. 

"What do you want? I'm working right now."

Joongki: Look, I'm sorry about how I acted, someone recently told me about your situation and I judged you before I heard an explanation.

"If you expect my forgiveness, it's hard to earn back. Goodbye."

Joongki: Wai-

I hung up on him and I put my phone in my locker.

I walked out with the clothes I picked and smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsluFe_QjrzE7lJ-WGNnY

I walked around a bit and a few women came in and came to me for tips on an outfit to buy.

"Err, we need to know what kind of style you normally dress in, first. "

2 women: We normally dress up with chic clothing and we wanted to find a, sort of, matching outfit for each other.

"Ok, clothes you eyes and when I say open, the magic will be done."

They closed their eyes and I handed them an outfit.

Once they open their eyes, they were shocked in a happy way.

Women: Thank you, we love it! We'll buy it!

"No worries. But can we take a picture and put it up our wall."

The women looked to each other then said sure.

They went back to back on the ground and I took the picture.

"You wanna see the picture?"

Women: Yes!

 

269129_tumblr_m5bugheako1rup5rjo1_500.pn
They let out a small squeel.
"You both look adorable."
Women: Thanks. We hope to see you again and were always coming back to this shop.
"Ok, bye."
Work went by fast.
But I was still kind of down.
Boss: Da Hee can I see you for a moment.
The boss wanted to see me.
'I wonder what she wants to see me about.'
I step in her office.
Boss: Da Hee, you looked sort of down today, what happened while you were filming.
Boss is the only one who knows about me.
We are popular, but I just told all my co-workers its a coincidence.
"Recently a guy found out about my jobs and he got really mad then my brother-in-law found me and then the guy(Joongki) called me and said he found out about my situation. I don't want to forgive him and I don't know how I feel about him."
Boss: That a tough problem you have. I think you like him and that might be why your really confused, but this may also take time, so I want you to take your time with your desicion. And tell your brother-in-law that he'll have to pry you from my dead hands. Your my best worker and it was their fault in the first place.
"Thanks boss"
Boss: No problem, you can always come to me if you have a problem. Its getting dark so you should go home, I have to pick up my son from his tutoring so I have to lock up fast. Do you need a ride home? 
"It's okay, and I was already done, so I'll see you, I'm pretty sure tomorrow. Bye"
Boss: Bye.
I was walking back to my apartment and I check my phone again.
7 missed calls.
'Wow, he is persistent'
Somehow a smile came to my face.
"Yah, Song Da Hee, stop, you can't be falling for the guy."
'Too late, guess it's time to face the facts.'
I sighed and kept on walking.
Suddenly, I heard foot steps behind me.
I felt like the numbers of foot steps were increasing.
I pulled out my make up mirror and I saw a couple of guys following me.
'Sasaeng or just plain thugs.' 
I walked fast into a market and I bought a tazer.
I walked out of the market and as I started walking the footsteps started again.
I grabbed my phone and texted the one person I really felt I needed by my side.
Then I turned around and I walked up to the guys.
'I counted 6. Might not be a challenge.'
Guy1: Hey, you shouldn't be out at night. It's really dangerous.
Guy2: A pretty girl like you shouldn't be roaming the streets when there could be bad guys around.
They looked to each other and I pulled out my tazer.
Guy1: Well, I see we got a feisty one here.
Guy2: Get her.
I turned around and I ran.
TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I REALLY LOVE ADDING DRAMA AND STUFF. AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE.

~Kamsahamida

~S