Coincidence or Miracle Episode?

Romance between MC's Of Running Man

Joongki's Perspective

While I was walking in I see everyone already there.

'Oh shoot, am I late?'

I ran up to them and asked if I was late.

Jae Suk: No, we came early because we heard Mir was back on the show.

'Mir?'

Jongkook: For some reason, she was always here when you weren't.

"Mir?"

Ji Hyo: Mir is one of our new MC's. She started last month, but you weren't here. She showed up once as a guest star, but you were promoting your new drama.

"Oh, I see."

Gwangsoo: I was at Incheon Airport the other day, and I saw Mir walking in the middle of a pool of fans. I waved to her, and she stopped and rushed through all the fans, just to talk to me.

Everyone made impressive noises at Gwangsoo hyung. 

Gwangsoo: After that day I got over 1,000 notes and letters. One said "Oppa I'm a fan, but at your age, its kind of weird."

Everyone laughed.

Gwangsoo: It was labeled 'Ji Hyo'

Everyone laughed even more.

Gwangsoo: I met with her the next day and some kids walked up to me saying they were part of a fan club and that I shouldn't try to hit on her. Mir got up and threatened them until they apologized, then she gave them an autograph.

Everyone:"WAAAAH!!!"

Gwangsoo: I also overheard the other day, while she was talking with her manager. She asked her why she shows up when Joongki isn't there. She said either she was too busy or she was too shy.

'Who is she?'

HaHa: Looks like someone has a little fan/crush.

Gary: Then I can finally have Ji Hyo to myself. :)

Ji Hyo laughed louder than anyone else.

"Hyung? Is she here yet?"

Suk Jin: No, we still have 10 minutes. And we'll be doing a 1:8 challenge. Director, explain what the challenge is.

Director: Mir is a big fan of many things, especially k-pop. But she is also known as an "Ice Princess". Everytime she is near a man she thinks is cute, her heart rate goes to 140 and once she talks to them somehow is goes back down to 80. Your objective throughout the entire episode is to get her heart rate to 160.

HaHa: Yah, were not giving her a heart attack right?

Everyone laughed.

Director: No, she won't. She will know of the challenge and you all get to ask one question of your choice.

While everyone was talking about it, I was trying to picture what she might like.

Jae Suk: Here comes Da Hee (Mir).

'Da Hee?'

I signal to Suk Jin and mouth out "Do we have another guest?"

Suk Jin: Ani, that's Mir's real name. Song Da Hee.

'We have the same last name. Her name sounds pretty'

I heard the stepping sounds and she is walking here while yawning.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOy2nqbwiSM1TvZqzn44V

Mir/Da Hee's Perspective

I really wanted to MC Running Man, even if I was tired I still went.

I was walking there at a normal pace.

I let out a small yawn and I heard all the oppas greeting me.

Jae Suk: Well, our Mir is back today after last month. Finally, today we have all our members. Mir meet Joongki. Joongki meet-

HaHa: -your future girlfriend. Your eyes haven't left her for a second.

HaHa snickered but then Jongkook smacked him right on the head.

Joongki: Thanks, hyung.

Jongkook: No problem.

'He's kind of cute. He looks like a flower boy.'

I walk over to Joongki and stretch out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Mir, nice to meet you."

Joongki: Pleasures all mine. 

He reaches out and shakes my hand.

At that moment, for once, I felt something. Normally once I touch the guy my feelings fade, but this time...

Suk Jin: This looks like one of the popular soap operas.

Ji Hyo: And how would you know?

Suk Jin: My wife makes me watch them with her so she could have a shoulder to cry on.

Gwangsoo: I went to his house once. He wasn't home though. His wife came out and said "Suk Jin went out to rent another soap opera. He always cries on my shoulder and in the end I never get to enjoy my opera!"

"HAHAHHAHA"

Joongki's Perspective

Jae Suk: Gwangsoo is the perfect sabotage. Let's get on with our challenge now. We have heard a few rumors here and there of how Mir is known as an "Ice Princess".

Gwangsoo: The other day I was at Busan and I saw Mir.

Jae Suk: Continue.

Gwangsoo: I saw three guys from her recent drama all on one knee giving her flowers. Her face was pale and she walked away from them, just like that. Once she was gone I saw one of the guys crying.

'Three guys?!?!? She is so out of my league.'

I thought as I rubbed the back of my head.

Suk Jin: Waah! Is that true?

Mir shakes her head, cutely, while laughing.

Mir: Oppa, you guys make it sound like I'm the bad guy.

She says with a pout.

HaHa: Yah!! Gwangsoo, apologize before you get 1,000 more notes from her fans.

"HAHAHA!!!"

Gwangsoo bows his head: Mianhe.

Jongkook: Let's start the challenge already.

Jae Suk: Right, so the challenge is to get Mir's hearteat over 160. We are allowed to ask one question to her. Then we'll go one by one. If one of us succeeds, we get the running ball. If we fail, she gets the running ball. It is kind of easy. If she thinks one of us is cute her heartrate should go to 100 at least. If she doesn't it starts at 80. Who wants to ask first?

I raised my hand enthusiastically and jumped a little.

Gary: That's how Ji Hyo was too.

Ji Hyo: Bwo!?!?

Jae Suk: We should ask what is Mir good at, then Joongki will say "Love" just like Gary did to Ji Hyo.

Gary: Yah! No copying me.

Haha: If we let Joongki go first he'll ask something stupid like "Do you have a boyfriend?" or "Can I be your boyfriend?"

Jae Suk: HaHa, then you go first.

Haha: I will then. Joongki goes last.

"Aish, HYUUUNNNGGG! Wait, did I just say that out loud?"

"HAHAHA"

Everyone was laughing at me along with Mir.

I slightly pouted.

Mir: So cute. Ah, sorry I laughed. This happened when I first came on the show too.

Suk Jin: Haha, ask the question and we'll go in order from there."

Hyung got impatient so Mir couldn't explain.

♦whisper♦ Mir: I'll tell you later.

"Cool, tell me after the show. Let's meet up if we don't get punishment."

Haha: What is your ideal guy?

I jerked my head to hear her response.

TO BE CONTINUED


I had crazy writers block but I managed because of the k-pop I was playing. I was listening to WE-Party. I'm planning to upload a bit more since I'm on vacation and I'm paying for Internet, so I'll make the most of it.

~Kamsahamida

~S