BaeRi

Our Pack

“I brought you home.”

The wolf replied quietly as he looked up at the man above him as the memories he had been trying to block flooded back into his brain. This was his Taeyang the man would never hurt him no matter what those people had done to him! Pushing down the fear and Jiyong’s warnings he reached up resting a hand on the elder’s cheek. He was torn, Seungri’s nature was to fight for what he wanted but with no one to protect him from the wrath of the vampire he didn’t want to go against Jiyong’s orders. He would not tell Taeyang anything, he would just pray to the moon goddess that the fallen angel would remember him.

“Home.”  The fallen one repeated as he shifted his body laying down beside the wolf wrapping his arms around him.

He was silent as he held the wolf none of this should make sense to him but his heart was telling him it did. He was home now, no more pain, no more fears these men loved him and he loved them he was safe finally. He closed his eyes feeling the tears leaking from his eyes as he pressed his face against the wolf. Seungri just wrapped his arms around the man letting him cry as his heart broke again for the man who had saved his life.

Seungri looked around his lips as watched the lost dog sniff around the ground. Normally he wouldn’t even think of trying to eat a fellow canine but he was so very hungry. Letting his wolfish nature take over he jumped out of the tree quickly grabbing the dog. Just as he was about to kill the other animal he heard a heavenly voice. Thinking the man wanted to take his catch he growled his eyes glowing red as he looked at the man. The man chuckled as he walked over and plucked the dog from the wolf’s grip unafraid.

“You don’t want to eat poor sweet little Gaho.”

The wolf just blinked at the man getting ready to attack to get his meal back. He whimpered as gray wings appeared from the man’s back. An angel! If he attacked it would mean the death of Seungri! Not wanting to die Seungri let out a whimper as he slunk away trying to find a way to flee the man. Just as his back hit the tree he saw the man come towards him. He squeezed his eyes shut waiting for the death blow. Instead he felt himself being lifted and carried easily. Confusion covered his face as he looked up at the angel that was carrying him.

“I feel bad about taking a meal from a starving man so I will feed you something else. Gaho is a member of the family, you cannot eat members of the family little wolf.”

The man’s voice was comforting to Seungri, completely overwhelming his need to escape. His eyes went wide as they stepped out of the woods and he saw the Angel’s home.  He sniffed the air taking in the scent of steaks cooking, his stomach growled causing the angel carrying him to chuckle.

“Steak is better than eating a relative right?”

The angel said sounding way to amused as he carried Seungri into the backyard. The wolf cowered against the angel as two more smells hit his nose. He had assumed the firey smell had been the grill but now he knew the angel lived with a Dragon.

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun put that down.”

The angel shouted as he sat the wolf down, the dragon was at the grill trying to steal one of the steaks. He turned giving the angel a sheepish smile as he stepped away from the grill trying to look innocent. The angel just shook his head and returned to his spot at the grill checking on the meat.

“Where is Daesung? You two were supposed to fix the fence today. Jiyong would have killed you both if something had happened to Gaho.”

Seungri was afraid to stray too far from the angel so he had followed him over to the grill as well. He looked up from the cooking meat as the smell of a sea breeze got stronger and a soft voice was heard.

“I’m sorry hyung, he locked me in his room again.”

 

----------------

sorry it took so long. I'm not really happy with it either but I figured I'd go ahead and post it.