Wake Up

Our Pack

Youngbae groaned as he woke up opening his eyes and looking around the room. This wasn’t his home, what had happened? His head was foggy all he remembered going home after storming out of the party. Realizing there was a weird taste in his mouth he narrowed his eyes, he knew that taste. Wolf’s Bane, he was in so much trouble.

This must be the wolf’s den, where was the wolf though? Not wanting to stick around and find out he forced himself to sit up and tried to stand. His limbs feeling like lead he fell back onto the bed and immediately started looking around for an escape. Refusing to panic he closed his eyes taking in all the smells and sound. He needed to know where the monsters where and what he was dealing with.

Hearing a sound near his room he turned his head towards the door his eyes still closed.

“YOU DID WHAT? You never think things through, he will kill us all and you brought him here! ..... is not…”

He heard an angry voice yell as he focused on the voices realizing he couldn't make out everything they were saying. Frowing he realized that the sounds were muffled if they were outside his door they should not be. He couldn’t sense anyone near his room but he could hear them? He was one of the best hunters there was but even he didn’t have super hearing. Or well he shouldn’t he was just a human after all.

He doubled over on the bed grabbing his head as pain exploded through his head, he heard someone screaming and it took him a few moments to realize that it was him. ! They were coming he could hear their footsteps rushing towards him. He clenched his jaw shut to stop the scream and frantically checked every hiding spot in his clothes looking for a weapon of any kind. Finding the small dagger he kept hidden in his boot he wrapped his hand around his preparing himself to fight.

His head snapped up when the door opened and two men entered, one smelt of fire and spices he was a dragon. The other smelt of the sea and there was a soothing aura around him as he headed for the bed, a mermaid. What the hell was going on? A werewolf, a merman and a dragon should not be living in the same home.

The merman reached for him and Bae pulled his weapon forcing his arm up trying to cut the man. His knife didn’t make contact though before it was knocked out of his heavy feeling arm, the smell of spice filled his nostrils the dragon!

“What did you do to me?”

He screamed at them as the pain exploded in his head again, feeling sick he managed to twist his body away from them.  He looked at where his knife had landed on the bed, god they were going to kill him it was so close all he had to do was reach! He squeezed his eyes shut making a desperate attempt to get his knife. 

He could feel the anger of the dragon filling the room with every movement his fingers made towards the silver blade. He grinned as he felt his fingers tighten around the handle he started to pull his arm back to strike at them when a soft and soothing voice hit his ears.

“Taeyang don’t.”

His arm fell limp to his side as he turned his head to the merman who had spoken to him. Taeyang? He had heard that name before, but it wasn’t his he was Dong Youngbae.  The questions died on his tongue as he realized the man was singing. He covered his ears with his hands but it was too late the song was taking effect and once again he was pulled back into the darkness.

“Are you okay Daesung?” The Dragon asked as he pulled a cloth out of his pocket carefully picking the knife up off the bed.

“I’m fine. We should have known Seungri wouldn’t have checked him for weapons, he always was too trusting when it came to Taeyang.”

Daesung sighed leaning over the bed undressing the hunter; they needed to make sure he had no more weapons on him.

----------------------------------------

Little bit longer Merry Christmas everyone. Seungri is the werewolf, Daesung is the Merman. So TOP and GD who's the vampire? who's the dragon? and what is going on with Youngbae?