Come back to us

Our Pack

When Younbae opened his eyes again he was alone and cold in a darkened room.  Still groggy he tried to move to rub his eyes only to find his hands cuffed to the bed.  Close to panicking he pulled trying to move his arms and legs only to discover he was completely trapped. Taking a calming breath he closed his eyes focusing on what he could feel. There was a strange pain in his head and back and he was locked onto a metal table.

He frowned slightly a metal table? He had been on a bed before he tried to defend himself.  Knowing he needed to find a way to escape before they really did kill him he opened his eyes stunned to find himself walking hand in hand with a woman down the street.  He turned his head looking at her confusion filling him, he knew her but she was dead! He smiled holding her tighter he was so happy to see her again.

“Jiyong.”

He heard his own voice calling out in pleasure as the woman in his arms faded turning into a pale man with black hair pinned to a bed under him.  The man leaned up kissing him tenderly whispering in his ear.

“You have to come back to me, to us Taeyang.”

Youngbae frowned as he heard himself agreeing against the man’s sweet lips. Confusion filled him as he looked around the dark cold room his hand going up to touch his lips. They were obviously trying to darken his soul with their tricks! There had been no man in his bed he had a wife! A wife that’s it! He had read once that you can defeat these mental tricks by focusing on what you know!

“My name is Dong Youngbae I’m 25 years old I live in Seoul South Korea.  I hunt monsters because one took my love away from me. Her name was…”

He frowned digging through his memory as he tried to find her name feeling a sharp pain he put both hands over his ears hearing his voice calling out in terror.

“Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung, Jiyong!”

 

Daesung looked up as the door opened he smiled sadly at the man holding a bowl of cool water.

“Thank you Seunghyun.” He said softly as he took the bowl and rag kissing the dragon quickly before turning his attention back to the man on the bed.

He dipped the rag into the cool water wiping the sweat away from the man’s brow. Even though he was the pack’s healer Daesung had to admit he had no idea what was wrong with the tanned man.  Lowering his head he pressed his lips against the mans before whispering to him.

“You have to come back to me, to us Taeyang.”

“Jiyong is on his way back.” The dragon explained as he sat on the edge of the bed taking one of the man’s cold hands in his own.

“Then you should go to Seungri. Jiyong will know as soon as he enters the house what Seungri has done. He will be angry and you are the only one of us left that is strong enough to control the vampire’s anger.”

Seunghyun nodded placing a kiss on the man’s hand before standing and leaving the room.

“Whatever they have done to you love just come back to us.” Daesung whispered a tear falling from his eye landing on the sleeping man.

 

Youngbae raised his head hearing footsteps enter the room, he found himself lunging at the man the names he had called out still falling from his mouth.

“Your pack can’t save you Taeyang you are ours now.” The man said with an evil chuckle as restraints appeared on Youngbae’s writs making him fall backwards.

As Taeyang heard his own voice promising vengeance towards the man in the lab coat he looked up seeing the man’s face clearly.

Dongwook hyung! The man had thought Youngbae everything he knew about hunting he tried to open his mouth to demand answers but pain filled his body and he was pulled back into the darkness.