Part 2/3

The Last Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later:

Jessica smiled widely as she saw Taeyeon enters her room and so is Taeyeon. The two was now very close and even the hospital’s staff happy to see that Jessica isn’t feeling alone. As for Jessica, she forgets all her thought of dying, and everything in her mind was now Taeyeon, the girl who brings her happiness after 1 year. And as for Taeyeon, she was happy about Jessica’s appearance in her life. In another words, both was happy by each other’s presence.

“Hey, MaoMao!” Taeyeon greeted her and Jessica pouted at Taeyeon calling her nickname. Apparently, Taeyeon had found out about Jessica’s nickname when she is still a child and she kept teasing Jessica with that. Taeyeon’s phone beeped and Taeyeon look at Jessica who is smirking while holding her phone.

“ByunTae!?” Taeyeon shouted and Jessica could only giggle seeing how Taeyeon’s react to her new nickname for Taeyeon. She only could laugh at it. Jessica’s laughs and giggles is Taeyeon’s weakness, well because she found it really cute.

‘Come on it’s not that bad, ok?’ Jessica sends the message through her phone and Taeyeon’s face darkened a bit when she reads it but Taeyeon really can’t get angry toward the girl and she end up only pouting adorably, which made Jessica feel something weird.

“Fine, it’s not that bad. Come on, Jessica! Let’s go now!” The brown-haired female exclaimed and Jessica nod before she stood up from her bed and walked towards Taeyeon, and after both are running again to the Hospital’s Garden, the place they found peace and the place a love will blooms.

2 weeks later:

“Jessica? Are you… fine?” Taeyeon asked worriedly as Jessica lies down on the bed, her face is pale and she looks weaker than the past few days. Taeyeon already knows there’s something wrong that Jessica hid from her, but she only wants to respect her privacy so she never ask about it.

The past few days, it has been strange. Jessica would be dizzier, and Taeyeon had noticed it yet the other still strongly denies it. The girl would always put up a smile, but Taeyeon notices that the smile didn’t reach her eyes even though she does looks sincere. And not only she didn’t feeling well for the past few days, but Taeyeon notices that Jessica looks weaker and weaker day by day which made her scared. Every time Jessica told her she’s fine and insisted to go to the Hospital’s garden, Taeyeon wouldn’t allowed her since her condition looks so weak and she didn’t want Jessica to fainted.

Jessica only put a reassured smile, indicating she is fine but Taeyeon isn’t going to believe it so easily. Taeyeon sighed before she sits down on the chair near Jessica’s bed.

“You’re not fine and you’re absolutely hiding something from me. Just tell me…” Taeyeon told her but Jessica only could smile bitterly. Maybe Jessica already opens up to her but she still remains cold, as always. Jessica sighed before she shook her head, indicating she didn’t want Taeyeon to worry.

“Today, let’s not go outside the room. My father told me that you’re getting weaker and I can’t bring you to our usual place.” Taeyeon told her and she clearly notices the disappointment in Jessica’s face and she herself was actually rather sad that they’re not able to go there. Jessica takes her notes and writes something on it before she shows it to Taeyeon.

‘Are we really can’t go there? I like it there better than here. Here, I feel like I’m caged and there I feel like I’m free…’

“I know, Sica. I also want to go there but since the hospital didn’t allows us, I won’t breaks the rules since you’re condition is too dangerous.” Taeyeon told her and when the other’s face darkened, she quickly searched for her hands before she squeezed it tightly.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter