First Love (EXO's D.O and YOU)

K-POP ONE SHOTS

Exo's D.O and Haneul (You)

As you slowly opened your eyes you found your friend Lena who tries to wake you up from your deep sleep. 

"Wake up Haneul! " Lena commands

"Uuhhh... but it's still too early. And today is Saturday. I don't have a class" you replied as you try to go back in your sleep

" Yah Haneul! If you don't get up I'm going  to call your brother and tell him about your grades! "

Your eyes suddenly opened widely when you heard what your friend said. You hastily get up then quickly jump out from your bed. 

" I know that will work! " Your Lena smirks at you

"oh by the way there's a new Guy who just moved here. He's now living in the apartment right next to us" Lena said as she sat down on your bed

You head in your bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. 

"I heard he has a good voice and he's  handsome too" your friend  added as you pay attention on brushing  your teeth

" why don't we give him some welcoming  present? I'm sure he'll  going  to accept  it" Lena continues to talk

You ignore all the things Lena had said about the new guy and continue to prepare yourself. 

"Yah! Haneul are you even let listening to me?"  Lena suddenly  yelled at you

" why do you keep blabbering the new guy anyway? Is he a celebrity or something? "

Your friend gets up and walks towards you.

"I told you. He's handsome and has a very good voice!  Are you even listening to me?"

"so?"

" so I think he's worth knowing for. What if  he's the guy you've been waiting for?  The guy who can make your heart beats fast? The guy who you can call your Romeo?"

"so I will be his Juliet and we're both going to die in the end? Is that what you're  trying to say? " you raise your brow at your friend

" you're such a negative thinker"  she replied  to you

After the two of you had breakfast your friend still insist that you should welcome the new guy.  Your friend quickly prepared a bunch of sweet treats you can give to the new guy. 

"I told you I'm not going to do it! " you demand as she tries to push you out from you apartment

"You will do it! " she pushed you harder out from the room

When Lena finally kicked you out from your apartment she hastily slam the door in front of your face.  You tried to open  the door but it's  no use,  she locked it. 

" yah! I'm going to make you pay on what you did after I give it to him you understand?!" You yelled

You angrily stumbled your feet on the way the next room.

"Stupid neighbor!" You mumbled

When your about knock on the door it suddenly opened. Your eyes widens when you finally set your eyes to the new guy.

He has a plump lips that gently pressed together, milky white skin that looks so soft and the part of him that really caught  your attention are his big beautiful eyes. 

The guy caught your attention just like before. Yes! You knew this guy.And you will never forget him because he is your first love. The first guy who made you feel what is happiness and sadness.

"excuse me.Is there something you need?" The guy spoke

His deep but soft voice made its way into your ears.

"So cute" you mumbled at your self

"I'm sorry what?" The guy confusingly asked

When you  realized what you said you finally got back to your sense.  You shook your head on embarrassment and tries to walk away but the guy caught  your arms and stopped you from walking away.

" omo!  Haneul is that you?  " the guy suddenly asked

You raised your head and look at him.

"a-an...." you try to deny

"Wait! Haneul don't  You remember me?  We were my classmates back in high school!" The guy exclaimed

"Uhm..."

"I'm Do Kyungsoo! "

"I-I remember you" you said to him

We'll the truth is you really do remember him. It's just that you feel so much butterflies in your stomach. You have this feeling that your heart was shaken again.  Your feeling for him is still the same like before. It never became old. It's always new.

As the atmosphere becomes silent you hand him his welcoming present.

"Whats this?" He asked as he took the present  from you

" your w-welcoming present..." you answered

Kyungsoo sweetly smiled as he received the present. 

" Thanks" he smiled at you

"Ne. You're welcome... b-by the way I lived next to you" you said as you point your apartment

"oh so we're neighbors? That's good"

"Ne" you nodded

"Please take care of me" he bowed to you

" ah ne" you bowed to him

A moment of silence takes place again after your little conversation. You decided to break the silence by bidding your goodbye.

When you finally get to you apartment he silently sat on the couch still thinking the conversation you had with Kyungsoo. 

"How did it go?" Lena sats beside you

" your face is red. What happened?" Lena added

You looked at her with your blank expression.

"What???  Tell me is the guy handsome?  Or he's the opposite of what I said?"

" no, you're not wrong Lena. The truth is...."

" what?! Tell me what is it! Ppali! "

" aaahhhhh!" You suddenly screamed to the top of your lungs

Lena got shocked when you suddenly screamed. It's  her second  time seeing you screaming so loud. The first time was when you failed to your algebra subject.

" Haneul! What happened?! Did that guy did something to you? " Lena asked

" ani! " you answered

"Then tell me what happened"

When you finally told your old love story to Lena she just burst out laughing at you. 

" Yah you piece of ____! I thought you're  my friend! Why are you laughing at me?!"

" I'm sorry.... I-I just can't  imagine you... you confessing your feelings for him... for Kyungsoo! "

"That was five years ago! I thought if I tell him what I feel his feeling for me will change. But then I was wrong. He rejected me. And now when I'm finally having a good life he just popped out of nowhere... "

"You mean next door? "

"Yeah next door. Whatever!  I just can't... uh!  Why is he even here?!"

"maybe it's a work of your destiny"

" I stop believing in destiny five years ago"

" when Kyungsoo rejected you?"

You became speechless as you sat on the couch. You shook your head and tries to remember what exactly happened five years ago.

You and D.O are classmates back in high school.He was one of the most handsome and talented guy in your section and also in your campus. Many girls are falling for him, including you but you considered yourself as the luckiest since you're sitting next to him.

One day both of you we're paired together as partners for your project. Your are so happy at the same time you are bit scared because of the glaring eyes of the girls who like him. 

" let's do our best!" He said to you

"N-ne" you respond shyly

As Kyungsoo tries to reach the paint beside you he accidentally got out his balanced making him fall on the top of you. 

You can feel your cheeks heating up as you look at his plump reddish lips. His eyes are widely staring at you. As he drew his face close to yours,  you slowly close your eyes and didn't move an inch.

"Haneul-ah, we really need to finish our project today so I think we still need to set this thing aside" Kyungsoo whispered to your ears

You shut your eyes wide opened when you heard what Kyungsoo said. You suddenly felt embarrassed as he helped you get up. There's a moment of awkwardness between the two of you as you continue your work.  You couldn't believe thatyou let your self  draw in on that kind of situation.

After the successful project that you made with Kyungsoo he asked you to celebrate with him. He asked you to eat with him in one of his favorite cafe near at your campus.

"They really have good pastries and coffee here" Kyungsoo commented

" Ah.... that sounds nice" you replied

As the two of you enjoyed the cake and coffees they served to you and Kyungsoo, you realized that he was quietly observing you as you eat your cake.

He smiled as you put a piece of cake into your mouth. He let out a small laugh as you looked at him.

"What?" You asked to him wide ring why did he suddenly laugh

" you really are messy" he said a he tries to reach you and put his thumb at left side of your lips

Your heart suddenly stopped as he wipe his thumb near at your lips.

"There you go. You look more prettier without an icing on your lips" Kyungsoo said

" g-gomawoyo" you thank him

" well I guess that means you really enjoyed the cake here. It's delicious right? "

"N-ne"

"Would you like to have more?  Wait I'm just going to take an another order" he said as he gets up from his chair

But before he took a step you stopped him by grabbing his arms.

"What is it?" He asked

" K-kyungsoo.... I-I.... I like you!" You suddenly burst out

Kyungsoo's eyes widens as he heard what you said. When you finally realized that you just confessed your feeling for Kyungsoo you felt really embarrassed. You don't know why did you do that.

Suddenly Kyungsoo gently removed your hand from him and sat down.  He looked so down as you stare at him.  You wondered if he felt angry because you told him you like him.

"Haneul... mianhe but I don't..... I mean I don't want you to hurt so please while it's still early I'm  asking you to erase your feelings for me now. I'm  sorry" Kyungsoo said as he gets up from his seat and walks out from the cafe

You feel hurt because  of what Kyungsoo said to you at the same time you feel stupid for letting your feelings invade and get control of you. After what happened you just heard that Kyungsoo and his family moved somewhere. You didn't had a chance to say sorry and goodbye to him. That the first time you swear you will never let your feelings get control of you again.

As you walked out from your apartment you saw Kyungsoo that was also about to go out from his apartment.

You tried to avoid him by walking slowly away but then when he cast his eyes to you he called you and run towards you.

" good evening" he greeted as he smiled at you

"Ah ne. Annyeonghaseyo" you greeted back

"Where are you going?" He asked

"I just ran out of sugar so I decided to buy some in the near convenient store" you answered

" jinja? I'm also going to the convenient store mind if we go there together" he asked

"S-sure. Sure" you agreed

You know that he also knows that the both of you feel awkward with each other.  You don't know why is he good at acting naturally to you after what happened five years ago. You thought that he maybe finally forgot what happened few years ago.  You felt relieved at the same time sad because you actually still believe that he's still didn't forget what you had before.

It unexpectedly rain hard as the two of you returned back from the convenient store.  The both of you ran together and look for somewhere to stay while it rains. Kyungsoo suddenly grabbed your hand and lead you to an old looking store.

"Aish.. the weather forecast didn't mention that it's going to pour hard like this" you said

" yeah. It looks like they can't really predict what will happened" Kyungsoo said

"Good thing we found a place like this before we soaked in rain"

"Ne" Kyungsoo simply said

When the two of you looked around you unexpectedly recognized that the place where you are right now was Kyungso's favorite cafe before.

" look, isn't this your favorite cafe before? " you suddenly asked to Kyungsoo

He examined at the place carefully and finally realized that you are right.

"I remember this cafe" he smiled at you

" ne,  I really missed their cheesecake here" you commented

" I remembered when you confessed your feelings for me. This is the place where you said you like me" Kyungsoo suddenly stated

You froze when you heard what he said.  He still remembered what happened that day. You shook your head and feel stupid on bringing what happened in the past.

" Haneul Mian. Sorry for telling you to erase your feelings for me. I feel so stupid when you told me what you feel. The worst was when I  left you alone in the cafe. I'm sorry I'm such a coward for not telling you that...." Kyungsoo suddenly paused

"That I also like you too"

You felt surprised on what Kyungsoo said.  You couldn't believe he just  told you that he like you too. All this time you thought Kyungsoo would never have a special feeling for a girl like you but hearing what he just said made your heart beats more faster than ever before. 

" I like you Haneul. I like you a lot" he said

"Kyungsoo"

" did you still like the coward you hurt you before?"

"Kyungsoo... I..."

" I get it. Of course you don't like me anymore. After what I did, I really didn't expect that you still like me. A coward like me don't deserve a girl like you"

"I like you Kyungsoo. I still do.My feelings for you never change" you said as tears start to invade your eyes

"Thank you for loving a coward like me" he said as he put his thumb on your cheeks and wipes the tears that slowly falling on your cheeks

"Saranghae Kyungsoo" you stated

" Nado Saranghae Haneul" he smiled

Kyungsoo drew close to you and stare at you like the way he did before. You slowly shut your eyes like before but then...

"I believe we don't have something to finished anymore right?" Kyungsoo paused

"Ne" you chuckled

"so can I kiss you now?" He asked

You nod as a yes to his question. Kyungsoo gently pressed his lips to yours and both of you enjoyed that piece of unforgettable moment together. 

----

AN: Annyeong florist here! so here's a new one shot. yey! requested by @skyelar. i hope you liked it :)