You Are Mine(Exo's Chanyeol and You)

K-POP ONE SHOTS

Exo's Chanyeol and You

---

You're on way to your school and as you look at your watch you realize that you're going to be late. You run like you're a hurricane when suddenly you bump yourself to a tall man with black raven hair. He quickly turned to you and helped you to stand up from the ground.

" oh, mian" you bowed at him

" ah, it's alright. Are you okay?" he asked

As you look at him you realize that the guy is really handsome. And he's ears are kind of cute. As you stare at him you didn't realize that you are really going to be late to your class.

" oh shoot! I'm going to be late. I'm sorry again mister" you bowed again to him and run again to catch the time

You left the tall guy hanging there while you are running away.

It's almost time when you arrived at your campus. You merely catch your breath when you arrived. You sat down on your chair and laid your head on your table facing the view outside of your room.

You are not with yourself when the teacher arrived and didn't notice that she's with a guy.

" okay class, I would like you to meet Park Chanyeol your new classmate" The teacher stated

You heard what the teacher said but you still didn't manage to look infront.

" Chanyeol? nice name he got there" you whisper to your self

You didn't want to get up your head from your desk because you suddenly feel sleepy.

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me" the tall guy introduced himself

" okay, Chanyeol please seat to the back, near at the window" the teacher pointed the seat behind you

When Chanyeol sat down you're still unaware that the new students is sitting behind of you.

When the teacher told to open your book and answer the following activity you grabbed your bag to get your pen. But as you look for it, you remembered that you use it last night to do your homework and you forgot to put it in your bag including your one notebook.

" aish! " you sigh

You poked your classmate infront of you to borrow a pen but she said she doesn't have any extra pen. As you turned around to borrow a pen to your classmates behind you, you got surprised that the student sitting behind is the guy you bumped into this morning.

" you!"both of you said at the same time making the whole class look at you

"what is he doing here?" you thought

You turned your head back and shook it down, feeling embarrass.

When the class finally stop staring at you.You tried to take a glimpse to the new student behind you. When he caught you staring at him you turned around again.

"oh shoot! he caught me!" you thought again

Chanyeol smiled at took out an extra pen.

" hey classmate" he called you in a low voice

You turned around when he poked you with a pen. You were wondering why is he giving you a pen when you didn't even ask to borrow one from him. He is smiling as he hand you the pen.

Without any hesitation you just took it and turned to your desk and start answering the activity.

The time seems so slow  when your new classmate arrived. You can feel that his eyes were completely staring at you and because of that you didn't had a time to focus on your lesson for today.

Finally, break time had arrived. You are very itchy to get up from your seat and walk away from your new classmate.

You went to the rooftop and sat on the ground. This is your favorite spot on the school. You consider this as your own teritory because you've been staying her since you study in this school. And also because no other student seems to know this place. You like it here so much because this is the place where you can think peacefully.

You decided to take the whole break time to rest in the rooftop. When suddenly you heard that someone sat beside you. You are surprised when you opened your eyes.You saw your new Classmate seating beside you.

" w-what are you doing here? h-how did you found this place?" you asked him

"rooftop is also my favorite place in my previous school" he answered

" so?" you raised you brow

" don't be selfish, it's not your property anyway" he stated as he lean on the wall and close his eyes

You can't believe he said that.

" yah! you're just a transferee! don't talk to me like that!" you yelled at him

He opened his eyes and get up.

"you're cute when you're angry" he grinned at you

You can feel that your cheeks heating up because of what he said.

" oh by the way, you're(insert your name here) right?" he smiled at you

" how did you now my name?" you asked at him

" well, I asked our classmates" he smiled at you

You rolled your eyes as you look away from him. There was a sudden pause between the two of you.Suddenly you found him staring at you.

" what?" you look at him

" I suddenly realize that I want you to be mine" he answered

You are surprised on what he said. You gulp and tried not to pay attention to what he said.

You stand up and tried to walk out but he also stood up and grabbed your arms. He pulled you close to him. You were startled when your face is just inches away from him.

"w-what are you doing?" you manage to say

" I'm just examining you face closely. And right now I just realize that you are really pretty" he replied

" l-let go of me" you ordered

You manage to let go from his grip but as you turned around he grabbed you again and this time he crashed his lips to yours. You are very surprised on what this guy doing right now.

You can feel his moisted lips gently brushing to your lips. At first you didn't want it but as your lips feel each other you surprisingly want more. You wrapped you arms around his neck as he buried his face to you.  You can feel each others heartbeat.Both of you we're almost out of oxygen as the kiss became longer. 

" haaaaa!" you breathe out and try to catch your breath

Chanyeol also tried to catch his breath. Your arms are still around on his neck when you broke the kiss.

"Damn he's hot" you thought

This Chanyeol guy, didn't know that it was your first kiss and you admit to your self that it was the greatest first kiss you ever had in your life.

He gazed at you as you as you look straight to his eyes.

" You really caught my attention the first time I met you" he muttered giving you a smirk

" well, You didn't catch mine so sorry" you joked at him

"you still didn't thank me to the pen you borrowed earlier" he stated

" oh, gomawo" you thank him

Both of you chuckled in the middle of the conversation. Suddenly the bell rang. Break time was over. You removed your arms around him and fixed your self, collecting yourself back. But as you open the door Chanyeol gave you a back hug and whisper something in your ears.

" you are mine now (insert your name here)" he whispered

----

A/N: Yey! another one shot had been made! hahaha! I hope you like it! especially Chanyeol biased :3

florist

'3'