Loving my Bestfriend (Exo'Sehun And OC)

K-POP ONE SHOTS

Exo's Sehun and Jessy(You)

Sehun and you are childhood friends and you knew each other for so long. Both of you consider each other as bestfriend.

You almost knew everything about him, including his first love. The same goes to Sehun, he knew you very well, he knows that you really love to write stories and read fictional books.

" Jessy!" Sehun called you as he ran towards you

" good morning bubble tea maniac!" you greeted him

" hahaha! Nerd!" he replied

You continue to walk with him to school.

"where are you going after the class?" he asked

" well, I'm going home" you answered

Suddenly Sehun smiled brightly at you. You are suddenly feel strange about Sehun's smile. You know that your bestfriend is planning something.

" what do you want?" you stated as you paused from walking

" well, can you help me... invite Marie to watch a movie with me? please" Sehun pouted

You feel a bit upset on what Sehun asked you to do. But deep inside you are very jealous.Yes, you are very jealousy because you like Sehun and you don't want him to date somebody but you.

You can't say no to those puppy eyes that the bubble tea maniac is making so you just agree to come with after school and convince your friend Marie to go out with him.

When you got to Marie's school, Sehun couldn't calm down. He keeps looking at his phone. Finally you two heared the bell rang. You waited Marie infront of the gate until you saw her walking with her other girl friends.

" Marie" you called her as you waved at her

Marie smiled at you and run towards you.

" hey, Jessy! what made you came here?" Marie asked

You looked at Sehun, still pretending to play with his phone.

" uhm, my friend Sehun, want to ask you something" you elbow your bestfriend

" n-ne?" he looked at you with his shaky voice

" do it!" you said to him then pushed him infront of Marie

You turned around trying to hide your your true feelings right now. It hurts to see that the one you love is inviting someone else to have a date with him instead of you.

You like Sehun since you are little. He was your first crush and your first love. And you will do everything to make him happy. Even though it stab you to death.

When Sehun get back his face cannot be draw. Maybe his invitation to Marie didn't turned great.

" its alright" you patted at his back

" Yes! She said yes!" he suddenly jumped out

You feel a bit disappointed because Marie said yes but at the same time happy because your bestfriend is happy jumping up and down through the air.

After that you two went to his favorite bubble tea store. As usual he ordered you favorite choco-banana bubble tea and triple chocolate for him.

" thanks jessy" he said as he took sip on his bubble tea

" for what?"

" for always being there for me, when I need you" he answered then look straight at you

You thought you're so lucky to have Sehun as your bestfriend but you also thought it would be better if he's your boyfriend. You always tried to tell your true feelings to Sehun but you don't have the guts and you don't want to waste your friendship with him.

After he walked you home he gets ready for his movie date with Marie.

You can't sleep that night. And that night you don't feel good. Your little sister checked your temperature and found out that you got a cold. You decided to take a rest early so your cold will go away the other day. But. you still keep thinking what might happened to your bestfriend's Movie date with Marie. You just can't help your self from thinking that they might had a kiss.

-----

You woke up feeling you can't go to school because you know you are lack of sleep because you keep thinking of Sehun.

"Too bad he's not even thinking about me" you muttered to yourself

As you walk on your way to school you found it very strange because everytime you walk through the park Sehun will appear like a mushroom beside you and you will walk together with him to school. This is the first time he didn't walk with you. Usually he will leave you a message or call you if he can't walk with you but right now there is no text nor call from him.

You are very worried that you texted and waited him in the park where you usually met. 1 hour had passed but Sehun is still not in your meeting place. You decided to call him but he's not answering his phone. He didn't even attend school for today. You became very worried that you can't focus in your class the whole day.

You went to his house after your class to check him but her mom told you that he went out early for school. You know he didn't go to school he's off to somewhere.

You used your time the whole afternoon looking for him but there is no trace of Sehun. You went to the park and sat on the swing. Suddenly you just start crying. You keep thinking that something might happened to Sehun.

Suddenly a tall figure appeared in front of you. You're very surprised to see Sehun, standing infront of you. He kneel down at your level and wipe your tears with his hands.

" yah! paboya! where are you the whole day?!" you asked at him

" hmmm, secret" he answered smiling at you

" I hate you!" you frowned at him

" would you look at your face? you really look horrible" he said to you

You punch his shoulder and get up from the swing. Feeling stupid because you cried for him and he just said that you look horrible. He's really hopeless.

As you walk out Sehun grabbed your hand and continue to walk with him. He used to hold your hand whenever you walk with him when you were 5-6 years old. But right now you feel really awkward because of it.

You walk on your way home quietly with him. You can't speak because he's holding your hand and it made you really nervous and happy at the same time.

"My date with Marie didn't turn out like I wanted to" Sehun breaks the silence

" weayo?" you asked

" because, I'm worried about you" he answered

" worried?" you wonder if he found out about you having a cold

" Your little sis called me last night and told me that you have a cold.I'm sorry I'm not able to be by your side on that kind of situation" he stated as he paused then hold your other hand

" it's alright. I'm okay now. See?" you smiled at him to prove that you are okay now

Suddenly he grabbed you and wrapped his arms around you. You are surprised when he suddenly hugged you.

" I'm so sorry Jessy, I'm sorry" he continue to apologize

You smiled and hugged him back. You're so lucky to have Sehun in your life.

" Jessy, you need to now something" he said to you biting his lower lip

" hmm?  what is it?"

" the truth is... the truth is I like you! I really, really like you!" he stated

You're surprised on what you heard from him. You can't believe that he said he likes you. You're so speechless.

" I lied about my first love, Miranda Kerr is not my first love. It is you Jessy" he added

" Sehun-ssi"

" I didn't get the chance to say my true feelings to you because I'm afraid that our friendship might ruin"

" I like you too, Sehun" you suddenly replied

Sehun's eyes got wide when he heared what you said.

" j-jinja? you like me t-too?" he looked at you with eyes wide opened

" hmm... yes. Actually I really had a crush on you when we're 7" you replied

" ha! I knew it! that's why you're not complaining when I hold your hand!"

" y-yah!"

Sehun smiled at you and hugged you again.This time he gently planted a kiss on your lips.

" Saranghae Jessy" Sehun muttered caressing your cheeks

" Nado Saranghae Sehun" you respond as you smiled to him

----

A/N: Wew! Having a bestfriend slash lover like Sehun would definitely want me to hunt him and marry me. Ooopppsss! Sorry to my Sehun biased friend(s).

To my friend: you know I used to like Sehun. ;3 hahaha! Btw I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to  subscribe and comment

'3'

florist