Christmas Time

The Christmas Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas time is a time for family to be together, whether they were blood related or just a group of friends that were like family members. But for this particular girl, she didn't like the fact that in Korea, it was more like a holiday for dating. It wasn't what she had grown up with. Despite being in Korea for almost a decade and a half, she just couldn't get used to the fact that everyone saw it as a dating holiday rather than a reason to be with family.

"Hey Tiffany... what's wrong?" a voice came from the living room while she was baking Christmas cookies.

Tiffany turned around and smiled at her roommate. "Oh it's nothing, Yoona. I just miss the way I grew up with Christmas, that's all..."

Yoona wiggled her eyebrows. "So you have a date this Christmas? Oh is it with Siwon oppa?" 

The older girl's eyes widened as she heard Siwon's name. "No... though I did invite him over... I invited some other people over as well... we're gonna spend this Christmas the way I know."

"Which is?"

"Everyone together like a family. You already know that my family is in the states so I invited Siwon oppa, Sehun, Amber and Irene over to spend it with us..."

Yoona smiled at her friend. "That is something I'll agree to... dating around Christmas time is too overrated... too many guys keep asking me out..."

"Says the one who wanted to spend it with someone that already has a girlfriend..."

"Shh!!! Anyways since you said y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter