Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

The Christmas Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time to exchange Christmas presents and Jessica was holding onto the present that she was hoping to give Donghae. She looked at him as he came into the room and they smiled at each other. She ran over to him and held her present out as he did the same exact thing. They paused for a short moment and they laughed before sitting on the couch together.

"You open yours first..." she said to him.

He shook his head and smiled. "No you first."

She nodded and then opened her present to reveal a locket and gapped open. "Oppa... it's beautiful."

"Do you want me to put it on you?"

"Not until you open yours."

Donghae opened the present and laughed as he looked at the present that she had given him, which was another iPhone. "You gave me another one?" he asked.

She nodded. "I sort of was planning on buying a laptop for you but... I decided not to because of Kyu oppa."

He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. "Merry Christmas Sooyeon."

"Merry Christmas oppa."

---

I don't think I have to explain this one. And to my fellow DaraHae Royals... the first drabble was DaraHae it was already done. I did mention I like HaeSica as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter