The First Noel

The Christmas Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was snowing outside of the airport as Kris looked out the window. A slight sigh escaped past his lips because he wasn't able to go back to Korea... at least not at that moment. After the entire thing that happened, he thought it would be too early to do it. But what makes it worse... it was Christmas day and he wasn't able to spend it with the EXO members. Sure he was able to spend it with his family now but it really wasn't the same for him. Here and there, he was somewhat saying some words in Korean.

"Aish..." he muttered. grabbing the attention of someone that was right next to him at the airport, waiting for a flight to Canada. 

"You're able to speak Korean?" the girl asked, making him nod. Blinking several times, she took her disguise off, revealing she was GNa. "So you're waiting for the next available flight back, Kris-ssi?" She laughed slightly.

He nodded once again, a little confused as to why she was in China and not Korea.

Sensing his curiosity, she decided to explain it to him. "Part of my vacation..." 

He nodded again and put his earphones on and she did the same, since there wasn't much to talk about. But the strangest thing happened with their playlist... they ended up singing the same song since it was playing.

----

I'm too lazy to go search for the video on youtube for the song. But t was the First Noel. And yes I'm back doing these! It's going to take me a while to rite since I'm working alot late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter