Busride

These little things

Drabble inspired by the fanacc of wonkyu on tour bus after they just arrived in thailand.

----------------------------------------

He has mastered the art of keeping him just within his vision. Be it behind or in front of him, he just knows where to position himself so that he could keep a careful eye, just in case.

 

He knows the younger man is feeling terribly fatigue, having a packed schedule for the past few months. And so he moves purposefully, but in the public eye, he seems almost nonchalant, as if random, behind him when going up the bus.

 

Their knees brush together as they make themselves comfortable while still waving at their fans, their elbows lightly touching before the other smiles at him, no doubt pleased that they could spend the next hour or so together. In hush whispers, they spoke animatedly, their never-ending conversations, always a wonder amongst the rest.

 

Then the maknae stifles a yawn and rests his head on the headrest as his boyfriend links their pinkies together reassuringly, after ensuring their hands are well hidden underneath a jacket.

 

"Close your eyes, I will wake you when we nearing our hotel."

 

He nods trustingly and notes the other leaning over to draw the side curtain to ensure more privacy before his eyelids flutter to a close. The last thing he remembers is the familiar warm large hand clasping his and one calloused finger gently tracing on his inner palm an endearing declaration, '사랑해'.