Chapter 6

Cryptic Confession
 
We already have. You know who I am.
 
I stare blankly at the paper, as if expecting an answer to magically come out of it. What does this mean? I can’t figure out what this new message is about.
 
I don’t even know how got there in the first place. I am almost positive that this note was not here when I left this morning...
 
Any concerns about my sickness have already faded by that point. My mind is focused entirely on decrypting this new message.
 
“‘We already have’ refers to that we’ve met already,” I speak out loud. “Sure, that’s fine, because she had to have been at the fanmeet, right?
 
I pace back and forth. “‘You know me’ … that’s a lie! I don’t know who you are!”
 
Frustrated, I give up. I climb into bed and toss the sheets over my head. “How did it just get in here anyways…” I mumble before shutting my eyes tightly shut.
 
 
 
The other members return back to the dorm, noisily at first, but then quiet down upon remembering that I am sick and probably sleeping. However, they still stir me from my sleep.
 
“I wonder if Gongchan is okay,” Jinyoung says quietly, but loud enough that I hear it from the bedroom.
 
“I’ll go check on him,” Baro suggests before I hear his footsteps pound softly against the floor in my direction. The door slowly opens as he enters the room.
 
Baro climbs up the ladder and onto my bed. “Gongchan, are you okay?”
 
“Mhmm” I reply, sleepily. I reluctantly sit up, giving Baro some room to sit down next to me.
 
“How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?” Baro asks, placing his hand gently upon my forehead. “You don’t seem to have a fever.”
 
I don’t say anything, yet my expression shows that of discontent.
 
Baro moves closer to me, and says in almost a whisper, “What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?”
 
I hesistate, but finally find myself pointing at the note. “That is.”
 
Baro’s gaze shifts over towards the new message. “Ahh…” he says in understanding.
 
“I don’t know who wrote it,” I add, looking down sadly. I shake my head. “I don’t understand…”
 
Baro ruffles my hair. “Don’t worry. Just think about it and the people around you. You will find out eventually.”
 
“Really? You think so?”
 
Baro nods, then looks away. “Oh… Anyways, I guess I should let you rest more. We want to make sure you’re well enough for tomorrow.”
 
He hurriedly climbs down and makes his way back towards the door.
 
“Sleep well, Gongchan.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: College is busy as always, and finals are coming up, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update...
But I do have a month long winter break, so I can write lots then. :D
I already hit 50 subscribers. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <33
Lol, this story is going to make you want to ship everyone with Gongchan. xD Haha~
But only I know what the outcome will be... keep on reading and you'll find out eventually! ^^