Chapter 7

Cryptic Confession
“Sandeul hyung, I need to talk to you,” I say, my voice full of concern. I have decided to address each one of my hyungs individually to see if they know anything about the sender of the notes. I approach Sandeul, who is sitting on the floor watching TV. His head turns to face me.
 
“Uh, okay, sure,” he replies. He grabs the remote and turns off the TV. He looks around, spotting CNU in the kitchen and Baro in the chair in the same room. “How about we go somewhere else?”
 
I nod. We put on our shoes and leave the dorm.
 
“Where are we going?” I ask him.
 
Sandeul smiles at me. “You’ll find out once we get there.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“ICE CREAM!” I exclaim as we enter inside the door and I approach the display of at least ten different flavors of ice cream.
 
“Doesn’t it look good?” Sandeul says, also staring at the frozen dessert.
 
I stare at each flavor, my mouth watering at the very sight. Which one should I choose? They all look delicious!
 
Finally, I decide to get the strawberry ice cream, while Sandeul chooses chocolate. I was going to pay for my own when Sandeul steps in.
 
“My treat!” he announces. “As long as you tell me what’s wrong, okay?”
 
I nod. After paying the cashier, we sit down at a table by the window.
 
Sandeul smiles as he takes the first of his ice cream. He then looks up at me.
 
“So what’s going on? What did you want to talk to me about?”
 
I stare down at the surface of the table. How am I supposed to tell him?
 
“Uh…” I start. “…I got another note, and I’m trying to figure out who it’s from.”
 
“Really?” Sandeul rests his head in his palm, looking at me with interest. “Who do you think it could be from?”
 
I shrug my shoulders. “I don’t know…”
 
“But do you like this person?” Sandeul adds.
 
“How am I supposed to know if they don’t tell me who they are?” I say, frustrated.
 
Sandeul just nods slowly.
 
“Anyways…” I continue more calmly, “do you have any idea as to who it might be?”
 
“It’s hard to say,” he says. “Just give it time.”
 
I take a bite out of the edge of the cone. “Let me know if you find out anything, okay? That would really help me out.”
 
“Sure.”
 
After we finish our ice cream cones, we return to the dorm. Now Baro and Sandeul both know about the new note. Who should I ask for help from next?
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I treated you guys to a new chapter even though it's still finals week. Calculus exam is on Tuesday. :P
I can't wait until I have lots of time to write the new chapters. This story will definitely get interesting later! I have it all planned out in my head...