Chapter 8

Cryptic Confession
I grumble, tossing and turning in my bed. But no matter what I do, I can’t fall back asleep! I hate getting up early. I am definitely not a morning person...
 
However, there is something that makes the morning a little bit more enjoyable. The smell of breakfast travels into the bedroom, making my stomach growl.
 
I rub the sleep out of my eyes and climb out of bed, still a little uncoordinated from just waking up. My feet drag as I make my way over to the kitchen.
 
There CNU stands in front of the stove, cooking. He smiles as he flips over the food in the pan.
 
I notice that no one else is in the vicinity of the kitchen, appearing to be asleep. Maybe now would be a good chance to talk to him.
 
“Shinwoo-hyung, I have something to ask you,” I begin.
 
He lifts his head up and looks at me. “Okay. Go ahead.”
 
“Wow, it looks really good!” I exclaim as I peer my head over the pan, viewing the delicious breakfast that he’s making.
 
“Are you asking to have some?”
 
I shake my head. “What I meant to say is… do you know anything about the person writing notes to me? Do you know who it could be?”
 
CNU appears to be deep in thought for a while, pausing before answering. “Well, maybe there’s a reason why that person hasn’t let you know yet. It’s difficult to confess to someone, especially if you don’t want to ruin the friendship with that person…”
 
He again loses himself in his thoughts, staring at the food being prepared.
 
“Hyung, is there someone that you like?” I blurt without thinking.
 
“Eh?” CNU turns towards me, his face a scarlet red. “Uh, don’t ask me things like that, Gongchan…”
 
I’m confused by his reaction, but he continues before I can ask about it. “I’m sure you’ll figure out who it is eventually. See if the others feel comfortable telling you anything.”
 
“Okay.” I decide to end the conversation there and leave CNU to his cooking. I sit down at the table, anxiously waiting for the breakfast to finish being prepared.
 
The other members start to stir, joining me at the table. It’s obvious that they are all still very sleepy, so they don’t attempt to start a conversation right away.
 
I rest my head in the palm of my hand and try my hardest to think about what to do next. The only one I haven’t talked to is Jinyoung-hyung… Maybe he knows what’s going on?
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Happy New Year everyone! ^^ Thank you all for for reading and supporting my stories! I'm so thankful! =) I hope 2012 treats us all well!