Chapter 2

Cryptic Confession
A few days have passed since the fansigning event where the note had mysteriously appeared. Oddly enough, no one had mentioned anything in regards to me displaying it on my dresser.
 
Today is another long day, another fansigning event, but this time in a different location.
 
As I prepare for the day, I glance over at the note and smiled.
 
Would my secret admirer be there again today? Would I actually get the chance to meet her?
 
My heart flutters wildly at the thoughts. I feel even more excited for this fansigning event than any I have ever been to before.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I glance around the room at the many fans that have once again arrived at B1A4’s fansigning.
 
How am I going to pinpoint the fan that wrote me the love confession from before? Would she hint at it somehow? Would she even show up here? I shake my head in frustration.
 
The fans line up, a repeated process of what had occurred earlier that week.
 
I observe each fan to see if she had been the author of the mysterious note. Although each one is definitely excited to see me, none of them seem to indicate that they are the one I'm looking for.
 
As the line grows smaller, I feel my hopes drop further and further. I'm not sure if I will be able to find her.
 
I suddenly remember something as I'm signing a “Let’s Fly” album for one of our fans. Last time, I removed myself from the location and the note had strangely appeared when I returned. Maybe I have to do so again? She might be so shy as to only place it there when I wasn’t around.
 
After the fans finish going through, I leave to buy a drink. My heart pounds in excitement as I anticipate what kind of message would appear this time.
 
A few minutes pass, and I wait for a little while longer, just in case. I take a deep breath and step back into the room, anxious to see the new note.
 
My heart sinks as I approach the table and see nothing new present on its surface.
 
I am honestly disappointed. I had my hopes up and it had all been in vain. The fan must have not come today.
 
Forcing a smile on my face, I approach the other members. They can tell that something is wrong, yet they choose to not question me.
 
“Come on guys, let’s go,” I mumble, leaving the vacant table behind.