Second

Come Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin looked at his reflection in the body-length mirror. He checked that there weren't any stray hairs that were sticking up or out. He made sure his fringe was neat and his dark circles were concealed. He had been crying much more than usual the previous night. He checked that his suit was dusted off and was all aligned. He had to look good for Sehun and Luhan's wedding.

 

He was now waiting around in the foyer as Sehun greeted the guests and directed them to where the ceremony was to take place. It was an evening wedding and so the guests were in formal dresses and suits that were quite warm. Jongin turned his head as he saw Luhan coming down the staircase in his white suit. "Jongin, do I look good? Does it suit me?" he asked.

"Yeah, it looks great on you Luhan," he smiled as he gave him a thumbs up. He had to look happy that day in particular otherwise he would have constantly been bothered by Luhan and Sehun.

The other spun around once and then showed off his ring. This was going to be a very difficult evening for Jongin.

 

Sehun had finished greeting the guests and seeing this, Luhan ran up to him. The two smiled and giggled as Sehun fixed up Luhan's hair. But Jongin could only look away and fight back the tears that dared to fall.

 

As the guests were settling down and getting ready for the entrance of the soon-to-be married couple, Sehun was having strange flashes of images in his head. He was seeing different scenes of... him and Jongin having fun together. The two of them lying together in bed, talking and laughing. He shook the images out of his head as Luhan linked arms with him as the music began to play and the doors opened.

 

Jongin thought he could stay and witness the ceremony, but he was wrong. As soon as the music began playing and he saw the couple entering, he left his spot towards the front of the aisle and headed to the exit.

 

Sehun did his best to keep a straight face as more images of him and Jongin together, hugging, kissing and dating appeared in his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the one and only Jongin heading towards the exit with a very pained expression on his face. He continued his way up to the altar with Luhan as those images continued to crowd his mind.

 

Jongin loosened his tie and ed his shirt as he headed for his car. Once he got in, he just drove wherever his hands decided to turn. He kept on seeing images of Luhan and Sehun together. And then he saw the memories of when he and Sehun had been together. He just drove like there was no tomorrow.

 

Sehun looked up momentarily as he was about to say I do and place the ring around Luhan's finger. But then he froze when a scene of him and Jongin confessing their love for one another appeared in his head. "I can't do this," he said. There were many gasps from

Please log in to read the full chapter