First

Come Back To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been about a year since the accident that took Sehun's memories. In that time, Jongin, Sehun and Luhan had moved in together. Jongin was there to support his best friend. Luhan was Sehun's boyfriend. The three of them got along just fine - or at least two of them thought so.

Luhan was so innocent and naive. He messed around with Jongin and the latter would get annoyed but it wouldn't matter. Luhan would just run to Sehun and hide, playing around. "What's going on?" asked Sehun. He looked between the two of them with a confused smile.

"Oh nothing. We were just messing around," answered Jongin. The smile that he had pulled immediately changed to a frown as Sehun turned to Luhan.

 

It had been like this the whole time ever since the accident.

 

Sehun had woken up in hospital with Jongin by his side. But he only remembered Jongin as his best friend, nothing more, nothing less. He met Luhan one day after having recovered from his injuries. The two of them just seemed to click and just like that, they moved in together.

But that wasn't how it was before the accident.

Jongin and Sehun had been in love and had a wonderful relationship with one another. Nothing could have separated them. But that accident took Sehun away from Jongin. He had to act and try to cover up his anger and frustration every single day because of it. Why? you may ask. Well, Jongin still loved Sehun, that was something that would not change.

 

Luhan and Sehun teased Jongin in a friendly way of course. But every night, Jongin would go to bed, lay awake for a couple hours, crying until he fell asleep. It was just too difficult to deal with, but he had to stay by Sehun's side, even if it meant destroying himself in the process. Some nights he didn't even sleep or cry, but just lay there remembering the days before the accident happened.

In those moments, they were happy. He was happy. He was happy because Sehun was by his side and they had promised not to leave each other. But that promise had been broken. The doctors had said it themselves - it was nearly impossible to recover the memories after such a shock. The doctors had said that Sehun was lucky to have escaped with just amnesia and a couple of fractures. If it had been any different angle then he might have lost the ability to speak, walk or in the worst case, die.

 

There were some moments when he would catch the couple in an intimate moment with one another. The two w

Please log in to read the full chapter