Comfortable

Pretty Age 18

Who was with who? Min Yoongi... that name sounded awfully familiar, and then he remembered it was Suga. Suga’s real name was Min Yoongi. He heard footstep and turned around, Naeun walk out from the till. ‘Ah, I’ll drop you off home’, said Jinhwan. He was still confused. Naeun nodded without noticing his sudden confusion. As they walked outside, Jinhwan couldn’t help but ask, ‘Have you known Suga for a long time?’, Naeun shook her head and looked up, ‘No... I met him around the same time I met you’, she said looking at him questioningly. ‘Why?’, she asked. Jinhwan shook his head. Yeah it could be a different Naeun, he thought even though a part of him was telling something was missing. ‘I used to live here’, started Naeun smiling, ‘But I forgot those memories’. Jinhwan stopped. ‘What? Forgot?’. Naeun turned around and nodded, ‘Mhm, my parents don’t want me to know, which is pretty annoying however seeing their frightened expressions make me not want to know at all’, Naeun sighed looking up to the dark sky, ‘I guess it’s better to be naive about it’ she turned around and grinned at him, ‘that’s my way of thinking’. Jinhwan watched her smiling face, she wasn’t hiding anything. No hidden emotions whatsoever. Everything she said right now was the truth and she didn’t seem to be bothered about it. Her upfront way of talking surprised him a little bit. Jinhwan didn’t say anything, both started walking again however this time Naeun had gotten more comfortable with him, she started talking to him, about where she used to live, how the countryside was interesting, about her little sister, about her family and her old friends, then it was Jinhwan’s time to talk about stuff he talked about school was boring without her, how the Christmas play about Romeo and Juliet had to change because Naeun was in hospital and he refused to participate by the time they had reached her home they were laughing at a funny story about how awful the play turned out to be. Naeun turned to face him and grinned, ‘I’m going in’, Jinhwan stopped her, ‘Your phone’ he said, Naeun looked at him confused ‘My phone?’, ‘Yeah you need it’, he said. He handed her the phone, and said, ‘My phone number is saved on there’, Naeun scrunched up her nose. ‘Goodnight’, he said walking off. Naeun watched his retreating back; she looked at the number and grinned. He’s not that bad, she thought. And before the night was over both Naeun and Jinhwan had gotten closer.

-

Two weeks of Christmas holidays had passed quickly. She had spent the last week in Jeju with her family, the last week was bliss, a week of no worries or thoughts, but now all that ended. Her parents agreed to change schools her little sister Ji-u also transferred to a private academy. Even though it was kind of far, her parents thought it was better for her. Naeun looked at herself in the mirror. She was now a student of Illhaen High, however for some reason a nervous feeling couldn’t leave her. She felt like there was another storm coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Probably the shortest chapter ever ^^ I made a huge mistake today and I dropped my phone onto the floor. It broke obviously XD Aye, it's a good thing that I didn't break my laptop right? :s anyways yes this chapter only had Jinhwan and Naeun interactions because today I felt like I wanted Naeun to feel more comfortable around Jinhwan. (Hence why the title is called Comfortable) ^^