Two

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was bright sunny Thursday afternoon,here i am in the library,practically digging my nose on a bunch of book lying around on my table.Everyone had already went home or staying in school for the after school clubs while i'm trying hard to focus on my Geography essay about volcanos and such.

"Fancy seeing you here Miss Moody.."He smirked,pulling a chair to sit beside me.

"Fancy seeing you too Mr Arrogant."I replied in a not interested voice.

Its been a week since we fought about who should be using the dance room and its constantly start with "We could share?" And a "i don't like sharing what's mine." And i must say,we ended up not like what we expected.It all happened when he peeped on me when i was playing the piano and that in exchange,he danced to the music i was playing.We agreed to share the dance room soon after and i might say,we have grown closer,just that,i don't even know his name and he doesn't even know mine.

He propped his elbow on the table while his hand supporting his chin as he stare at me while i pretend not noticing him. "What are you doing?"He asked.

"Well,lets see,i'm wrapping presents for Principal Lee,can't you tell?"I answered sarcastically.

"No,i mean,what are you really doing?aren't you supposed to be in the dance room practicing for the upcoming show you were telling me about?" He look down on the table,his face reddened as he starts speaking again, "I was looking everywhere for you."

"Well,i ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter