One

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you heard?!"Minah asked as soon as she arrived at our lunch table,slamming her tray full of food down.Its a wonder why she never gain any weight from all the eating.

"Heard what?"Nana questioned,grimacing at the tomato that she has to eat to maintain her diet.Nana is a model afterall and its a wonder too why she would hang out with a bunch of boring girls like us and not those cheerleaders or those rich kids.

Minah took a deep breath,holding her chest,trying to calm down but the excitement can be heard by the tone of her voice.

"Okay!here it goes!"She giggled, "There is a new student coming and i might say,he is one of a hottie!Even Chanyeol can't beat him!"

"Chanyeol as in Chanyeol my step brother?"Nana eyes were bulging out of the socket.No one had ever compliment her step brother as 'hot' or 'handsome' before and she had to admit,she was proud. "Did i hear wrongly?you called my step brother,hot?"

"Well i.."Minah played with the hem of her hoodie,smiling sheepishly at the tall model infront of her. "I just thought he was not that bad."

"Okay,back to the transfer student," i stopped Nana from interrogating Minah and start focusing on our main topic, "Who is he?"

"Oh i almost forgot!He's in the same class as your brother Nana." Minah stopped for awhile,touching her chin with he pointy finger. "I just remembered that that class is full of hotties and soccer players.Do you think the new transfer student will be joining our school soccer team?"Her eyes twinkled in excitement.We happened to know that Minah got a thing about guys playing soccer;she just likes guys who is athletic.

Nana rolled her eyes. "Oh stop it Minah!"

Minah pouted as she advert her attention towards the garden just outside our cafeteria.She brightened up,pointing at the man sitting under a big tree while listening to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter