Frustration

Frustration

Suho was feeling both frustrated and stressed out at the same time. As one of the twelve protectors of his planet, he was expected to fight off the enemies from the other planets in the galaxy. Even with superpowers, defeating the enemy was not an easy feat. The enemies had planned one attack after another and he and his teammates had always been able to fend them off. However, what happened today was completely out of his imagination. The enemies had somehow managed to break down their planet's protective barriers and his entire team, also known as EXO, were caught in surprise. The people of the planet were afraid and some had even been hurt in today's attack. It was after EXO had defeated the enemies that the fight was temporarily over. Suho was the team captain, meaning that he was in charge of the emergency meeting that would be held later in the afternoon. This also meant that he was required to think of a few ideas to strengthen the planet's protective barrier and new ways to fend off their enemies. Suho sighed in frustration and snapped his fingers, causing heavy rain to pour down. That was his way of dealing with his stress as well as his negative emotions. His jet-black hair was sticking to his forehead in a matter of seconds. Not long later, lightning bolts were seen and thunder was heard. Chen. Suho smiled.