What to do?

holiday? dokidoki

Jin's Pov

I stroded towards the exit but suddenly I saw my dad and my younger brother. (Jin's dad is the president of the leading hospital in Japan). My dad was talking to my little brother like always, about work and patients. He never spoke a word to me, not after I dropped medical school and went off for Johnny's entrtainment. I deliberately went the other way so I won't knock into them, I decided to go to the rose maze. The rose maze is a place in the hospital's garden, when I was young I would always come here with my mother and await for my father to finnish his work. He always worked over time so mother planted these white roses which stood for eternity meaning she will be there with him for eternity. I promised I will propose to the woman of my life here, but I don't think it will ever happen, women only come to me because of my looks and my dads money. They are all heartless and selfish, just like Suzuki. I remember the night when I decorated this place, filled it with candles I wanted to propose to her since it was my second year in Johnnys and everything was now stable. Everything was so perfect until she accepted the ring, yes she accepted the ring but she and rejected me. She sneered "Jin you are just so naive, what will give up on the heir of the Jinai hospital and become a low class celebrity. Sorry but I will never marry you! you can't promise me anything, btw thanx for the ring. Stupid now I have to look for a new rich man! She took the ring and walked towards the hospital, I knelt down I cried I love you and begged her to stay but she just laughed " I loved you! but only the you who was worth 20billion dollars". I stayed there in shock hoping this was all just a dream.(end of flashback)

I lay down where I will normally have my nap, behind the white rose hedge. I just fell asleep and I heard a girl's scream, its sounded so familiar! I peaked behind the white rose hegde and saw the girl from before I think her name was Nina. She looks so happy and cheerful as she danced around. Her huge black eyes are so clear like the stars in the night sky, so innocent, and beautiful without a spec of evil, her lip seem so soft and pink just like her rosy cheeks, her face is so small and her chin has a beautiful curve even her hair is so silk an flowing. She also has a great S-line body with a pretty little frame under her clothes(just wanted to add this sentence because it was part of Jin's song love juice). "Doki! Dokii!....." I can hear my heart beating so fast, how come I didnt notice at the airport?! what should I do now?!

 

My POV

Nina was dancing cheerfully in circles skipping around the white rose maze, she didn't notice Jin following keeeping one or two hedge away from her, peaking at her. Jin continued to hide behind the rose hedge and peak at Nina, smiling his cute but y smile. Nina soon got tired and lay down on the grass in the empty space within the centre of the maze. By this time Jin had already left the maze and was on his way home, he was now cheerful with his mind full of Nina's dancing, her eyes, her smile,her voice and her silky hair.

After Nina had her nap in the rose maze, she decided to tell everything to Sharlene and think of a solution together, she skipped happily towards the hospital and thought of somethings. (Nina is very smart, she is a full A student and when holiday ends she will continue her studies as a trainee surgeon) She remembered that they have already paid for the hotel and that all they need to do is contact the Australian Embassy in Tokyo, then call the bank to stop the credit cards. (told you she is smart just really rush and emotional).

Nina returned to Sharlene's VIP room that Kame had prepared for Sharlene. She saw Kame sleeping on the sofa and Sharlene staring at him blushing and in deep thought. She coughed on on purpose trying to wake Sharlene "hehehemmm!!... Hello?! is anybody there?!" Nina joked.  Sharlene blushed even more now, she pouted at Nina.

Nina sat next to Sharlene."I need to tell you something" Nina told Sharlene about the lost bag and her solution. "sorry, sorry I can't help with anything" Sharlene cried and hugged Nina tightly.