Sharlene woke up

holiday? dokidoki

Nina walked slowly into the room trying not to make a sound even though her eyes were flushed with tears. She stood there looking at the pale girl lying in the pure white bed. She walked to the bed and whimpered softly "why did this happen? why did you push me away? you must wake up.I would rather I'm the one who is hurt..un..un".

Kame walked passed Nina and talked in her ear."Don't worry she's not in danger, doctor Akira said that she has hurt her head and broke both of her legs, she will wake up soon but it will take her half a year to recover". Nina heard him and nodded she wanted to say thank you but then she remebered it was he who hurt Sharlene. Kame turned to Jin and Ayaka explaining the situation and told them that he will stay here with her until she recover.When Ayaka her this she screamed crazily "NO WAY!! what the hell are you ******* thinking!!!". "How can you leave the tour and group for half a year!". Jin's hands clenched into fist and lost its colour, becoming purple. He stared at Nina and Sharlene with loathe and disgust. He knew that Kame and the rest's dream had been recked because of these two idiots. He strode out of the room and towards the elevator.

Meanwhile the room quiet. Nina was holding onto Sharlene's and crying silently. Kame looked at the pale girl in the bed. He promise he will stay with her, and protect her with all he has. "Thank you" Nina said. Kame took his eyes of Sharlene and smiled at Nina" don't be it was me who hurt her in the beginning" he apologised. Nina was shocked to hear these words out of his mouth she thought he would be like his jerky friend. "uhn...ouch!" sharelene mumured softly.

Kame and Nina quickly turned to look at her. Kame walked towards the bed and stared at Sharlenes clear innocent eyes. Sharlene rubbed her eyes and looked at her lower half."why are you crying Ni~? I'm fine look at me" Nina looked at Sharelene and teared even more" are you still hurt do you feel better?" Nina asked looking worried. "I'm fine its just my legs feel numb and my head sort of hurt" Sharlene promised Nina."who is he?" Sharelene asked looking at Kame.

Who is this man? He looks so hot and hansome but also beautiful and cute Sharelene thought. OMG why is my heart beating so fast Sharelene screamed inside her heart. "Oh he is the man who hit you his name is ......what is your name?" Nina replied to Sharelene and asked Kame. He is the man who hit me?! Sharlene thought and looked up at Kame. "My name is Kamenashi Kazuya" Kame answered Nina, but looking at Sharlene's eyes. Sharelene felt an electric current run up her spine when she saw Kame looking at her. She didn't know what to say, since he hit her and ruined her holiday.

Kame cleared his voice and proposed to Sharelene "I am so sorry for crashing into you. I will stay with you and protect before you completely heal, also I have already paid for the hospital fees. um.... is it ok if I know your name?" Kame got a bit shy. "no.. I mean no its not your fault,  we were running and didn't look and also my name is Sharlene Zhou" Sharelenes cheeks were now flushed with pink. Nina noticed something betweem them so she purposely went to the rest room to not disturb them and also to clear her mind about the stolen domo-kun bag.

“owwwwwhhhhh what should I do?!? Everything worth value was in it. Me and Sharelene's passport and cards!! ugh!”. Nina screamed in her head. She ran towards the exit incidentally she found herself in the hospital's rose garden. She was calmed and shocked by the beautiful white roses suddenly surrounding her. "Wah!!!! this is beautiful hahaha!". She danced around not knowing someone was behind the rose bush looking at her, his eyes full of amazement and warmth.


Sorry I had too many exams and couldn't uploadcrying

Just learnt how to use winglin so changed the font and colour smiley