Hospital

holiday? dokidoki

Kame's pov

I arrived at the hospital and carried her out of the car towards the emergency room. I was so nervous and scared, what if something happen to her and I loose her. This is the first time I felt this way,  my was heart beating so fast. It hurted like hell, more than hell it felt empty and like it was going to die! Maybe this was what love feels like. Love at first sight. I walked back and forth the coridoors of the emergency room staring at the red light.

Finally the emergency light switched from red to green. I felt my heart at the top of my throat. The doctor and nurses walked out one by one. I rushed towards the doctor, grabbed his white robe and asked "Sensei how is she!? Is she alright!? Can I see her?". "Calm down Kazuya" the doctor told. The hospital belongs to Jin's dad therefore the doctors know us really well, whenever something happen we will always come here, there are no paparrazi's who will target us."Sorry I guess I was too worried, is she ok?" Kame apologised. "you seem so anxious, is she really important to you?" Dr Katou teased Kame."Can you answer my question?!" I said loudly. I'm really worried about the girl why does he have to be so fussy and anoying, Kame thought.

I followed Dr Katou to the girl's room and listened to him explain the girl's situation. Some how I felt grateful that she only broke her leg and is safe and sound. "bye Kazuya" Dr Katou said, as he left the room.

I stared at the girl. She is so beautiful, her face is so small, she has sharp features, her skin is so smooth and natural without any makeup, her lip is so small and red I thought, while placing my lip on hers so gentle so that I will not wake her.

AIRPORT

"Oi you! how dare that dude take my friend" Nina cried in Japanese furiously. She was so worried about Sharlene, and how is she going to get to her. "Calm down, she doesn't look that weak and Kame has already taken her to the hospital" Jin said with a playing around tone. Nina didn't reply she just crouched next to the road and cried while thinking of Sharlene. Jin looked down at Nina and felt bad he felt sorry about Nina and thought that maybe he was too mean.

He crouched down beside her and patted her on the back. Nina stopped crying and looked up to Jin. They looked at each other in the eye and felt a prickly electricity run through, feeling weird. Jin looked away, he felt his heart beat quickly, he didn't know why and he couldn't stop it. He disliked this feeling because it felt similar to the feeling he had when he was with Suzuki(you will know who she is later). He promised to himself he won't ever trust a woman again, how can he feel this way to her. 'stop crying, you look so ugly' he shouted trying to cover up his embarrasment. 

Jin's scream woke Nina from her blank out and stopped her feeling the weird electric current. She stood up and screamed back 'what does my ugly face have to do with you, plus its not like you......' she was going to say 'its not like you have such a good face either' but the words just wouldn't come out of because he was so hot and had such a pretty face that no one could resist. Jin saw her reaction and thought she is just like the other women who only look at my face, he smirked and ignored the rest of her questioning and disapproving.

After a while Ayaka walked in from the airport. She had appologized to the flight company and called Johnny and the rest of KAT-TUN to just go back to the company for now. 'lets go pick Kame up Jin' she said to Jin, also asking Nina 'would you like to come with us since your friend is...' .When Jin heard this he shouted 'Why do we have to take her, Its her and her stupid friend who caused us to not be able to go to Soul!!' He was mad about they couldn't go to Soul and he was also scared that he might get that feeling again. Nina heard and got really angry 'its your friend who crashed into Sharlene not our fault and Sharlene is not stupid, you jerk ' Nina shouted in english, completely forgot that she is in Japan and speaking to Japanese people. 'so now you're trying to show off that you can speak english' Jin smirked. Nina was furious she turned around and faced Ayaka and said politely in Japanese 'sorry but can you please take me to the hospital'.

They got in the car, Nina and Jin did not speak a word to each other. Jin called Kame to ask him the room number and the girls condition, after knowing the girl was alright he was even more angry. He thought just because of the stupid accident we can't go Soul and Kame's dream is destroyed. Soon they arrived at the hospital Nina ran towards Sharlene's room.