Narita Airport and the Crash

holiday? dokidoki

Two young, pretty, elegant, cute ladies walked out of the arrival area of Narita airport holding their luggage and one of them carrying a huge domo-kun bag. 'Wah, konichiwa Japan!!' Nina screamed and danced around, holding onto Sharlene's hand and looking around excitedly with her beautiful bright black eyes. 

'Stop it, Nina people are looking at us!' Sharlene giggled. People aren't really looking at them because of their hyperactive behaviour, it was really just because they were too pretty.

Nina and Sharlene skipped happily toward their cab not noticing the suspicious man following behind them. Suddenly he pushed them over grabbed the domo-kun bag and ran. Nina and Sharlene chased after but they did not notice the car coming towards them. Sharlene quickly pushed Nina off the road and faced the car.

 

The members of KAT-TUN were on their way to the airport ready for their concert in Soul. Jin, Kame, Ueda and the manager Ayaka were in one car and the others were in Taguchi’s.

“YAH don’t steel my cheese cake!” Ueda said in his dream. “haha he is so cute” Ayaka smiled.” Oi Kame drive slower, Uepi’s sleeping” Jin laughed. ”Wow I wonder how long he did boxing last night” Kame drove slowly, he practised love yourself while driving.Kame looked at the sky and smiled, he was so excited to have a concert in Soul, it was always his dream to become famous all around Asia.

He listened to Ayaka telling Jin their schedule and noticed there was a huge mistake. He took out his phone and checked the planner for Soul, then showing Ayaka and Jin the mistake. This delayed him in noticing the beautiful fairylike girl in a pink lacy dress running across the road. He quickly pulls the break but could not stop the crash.

 

“NO, Sharlene!” Nina cried desperately as she saw the car hit Sharlene, directly on the lower half. Everyone was in shock, Kame froze and blanked out he didn’t know what to do. He felt as if his most important treasure was taken away from him and he was the one who caused it. It was Ayaka’s demands which woke him up “KAME, JIN HURRY! take the girl to hospital before anyone realises and make it tomorrows head line”.

Kame hurried out of the car and ran to Sharlene who was lying there unconscious. “Hey you what are you doing! And how could you drive like that!” Before Nina could finish her scolding Kame picked up Sharlene bridal style as soft as possible scared that he will hurt her and brought her to the car. Nina was banging the car but Jin stopped her and gave Kame a, I’ll look after this just go look. Kame drove off, speeding.

Leaving Nina and Jin by themselves.

 


SORRY I TOOK SO LONG

ITS ONLY A SHORT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY! smiley