ACE

Jelly Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tiffany?" I'm expecting some scoldings but no. She said sorry and walked away.

 

Well,I should be happy because she just ignored me but-- NO I'M FREAKING HAPPY.

 

I walked towards the parking lot and saw my bike. I rode it and left the premises.

 

I finally arrived at my destination. My hiding place. Only a few friends know about this. Here,I'm a different person. I took off my glasses,fixed my hair and then knocked.

 

"Ace." I whispered. The door opened and I saw Yoona and Sooyoung running around while Yuri is just sitting there,covering her ears while shaking her head.

 

"YAH IM YOONA YOU BETTER GIVE THAT CHICKEN BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

 

"NO WAY! YOU DONT LIKE TO SHARE AND I ALSO WANT IT!"

 

 

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!" I shouted.

 

"But Taeyeon unnie,I also want the chicken but she doesnt want to share!"

 

"This is not even enough for me!"

 

"Selfish!"

 

"FISH?! WHERE?!" Sooyoung said. 

 

"I will just order pizza for us. Sooyoung,give half of the chicken to Yoong."

 

"But--"

 

"? Where?" Yuri said

 

"C'mon Yul,it's not the right time to be byun. And Soo,no buts or I will not buy you pizza."

 

"Fine." Sooyoung pouted but gave the half to Yoona then she glared at our maknae.

 

I mentally facepalmed myself. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter