Another guy

Jelly Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We proceeded to our classrooms. Sooyoung still have food in her hands,and is still full,obviously with food. Aish thiin.

 

"Eat fast Soo!"

 

Soo ignored me and continued eating.

 

The teacher came and Sooyoung hid her food in her bag while munching. 

 

'God,please guide this girl to the good path.' I mentally prayed

 

A paper plane hit my head. *sigh* I know where it came from of course. Who would do it besides Tiffany?

 

I flattened the airplane and saw the writings. 'Yah midget,want to eat dinner with me later? I'll tell you something'

 

I glared at her. She frowned then smirked. Is she a bipolar or something?

 

I jotted down notes. The remaining hours were like that. The room is so silent since the subject after recess started.

 

I liked the silence though. I can listen to what the teacher is saying.

 

Some are sleeping,the others are playing silently,Sooyoung is eating as usual,Yuri is half listening,half sleeping and Tiffany is listening attentively to the teacher.

 

 

Miracle. Usually,Tiffany would skip classes. She would not fail anyway.

 

She caught me staring at her so I looked away immediately.

 

All I can hear now is the loud cheers from students. The bell just rang for pete's sake.

 

"Yah Taeyeon." Tiffany smiled at me.

 

I froze a bit. Her smile..is..just..so..BREATHTAKING.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany slapped my cheek

 

"Why did you do that?!" I touched my reddened cheek.

 

"You're zoning out!"

 

"Ah."

 

"So...do you want to eat dinner with me?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie!" Jiyeon bowed. Thanks Jiyeon. You saved the day.

 

"Oh,Tiffany sunbaenim." She also bowed to Tiffany.

 

"Sorry Tiff,I already have an appointment with Jiyeon. Annyeong~"

 

I ran with Jiyeon outside the building.

 

"S-sorry for that. I l-lied." I said while panting. I'm not that tired,but I should keep my weak image.

 

"Why Taeyeon unnie?"

 

"She's asking me out for dinner and I dont want to."

 

"You're so stupid unnie." Jiyeon flicked my forehead.

 

"Wae." I laughed. She laughed too.

 

I decided to walk Jiyeon home. We were laughing all the way.

 

I spent at least an hour at the ice cream parlor then got out.

 

When I was on my way home,I met Tiffany. .

 

"Hi Taeyeon,you said you have an appointment with Jiyeon?"

 

"None of your business."

 

"Fine."

 

She walked away.

 

"Khunnie oppaaaa!" I heard her from afar. I turned around and saw her hug that guy.

 

Yuck he's ugly. And wtf? Khunnie? HAHAHAHA gross

 

Tiffany looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

 

I continued walking away. I bumped into someone.

 

"Oh? Mr. Park!" I saw Mr. park with Jiyeon that is still on her school uniform like me. I sent her home already and she can change her clothes. But why? *sigh*

 

"Ah! Taeyeon-ah,how are you,our little princess?"

 

"I'm fine~ why are you with Jiyeon?"

 

"She's my daughter. And we'll just buy food for dinner." He chuckled

 

"Woah. So that means she's a...?"

 

"Yes,Taeyeon-ah. Please protect each other,okay?"

 

"Araseo Mr. Park. So I will be going now. Bye Mr. Park. Bye Jiyeonie~"

I waved at them.

 

I finally reached our base.

 

"Ace."

 

"Oh. Hi Taeyeon unnie!"

 

"Hello Yoona. Where's Yul and Soo?"

 

"We got home earlier,together,but they changed their clothes then they said that they'll do some hunting."

 

Those two. They didnt even asked permission from me.

 

I called Amber.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"It's me Taeyeon."

 

"Oh Taeyeon unnie."

 

"Amber,can you and Sulli accompany Yoona here? It's dangerous to leave her alone. I will just find Yul and Soo."

 

"Araseo unnie."

 

"I will wait you here before I leave."

 

"Okay unnie."

 

"Thank you. Bye"

 

End. I went to the fridge and ate a banana.

 

After a few more minutes,Amber and Sulli came. Ofcourse their names are registered in this building's security system. They wont be able to enter if they have no codenames.

 

"I will leave now. Take care."

 

I left our base and rode my car.

 

I went to Diamond Restaurant. No sign of those two.

 

I drove again. If they're hunting,then they must be on a forest. I went to the nearest forest.

 

I parked my car in the side of the road,brought my guns,knives,bombs and Samurai with me.

 

My pace is very slow,trying hard not to make any noise.

 

I withdrew my samurai and my left hand is holding my gun.

 

I sniffed and then the trees began to sway.

 

"Yah,come out,you coward."

 

Then I heard a chuckle.

 

"Drop that samurai Taeyeon." The man or I dont know what said in a deep and raspy voice,but in a gentle way.

 

"Who are you? What are you?"

 

"I'm Taecyeon,and what am I?" I can hear the fallen branches on the ground break. He is approaching me. He came out from the darkness and now,the moonlight is shining on him.

 

"I'm a lion."

 

"Why are you staying here? It's absurd to see a lion in this kind of forest. You should be in savanna. What a dumb lion."

 

He transformed into his human form. Good thing he still has his clothes on. It will be awkward you know.

 

"So,have you seen two girls here earlier?"

 

"You're not afraid of me?"

 

"Nice way to answer a nice question. Why would I be afraid of you? Do you even know me for real?"

 

"Actually,no. I just know your name and that you're a badass and you're powerful."

 

"So what do you want from me,kitty?"

 

"I'm not a kitty!"

 

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter