The Demon

Jelly Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Ugh,I despise you Hwang Tiffany." I'm clenching my jaw while wiping my face that has egg yolk in there which is caused by none other than Tiffany.

 

 

"hey nerdie,having fun?" Speaking of the devil.

 

I remained silent for I know that I will only cause trouble if I'll talk back. I can fight her but I seriously dont want attention and I'm trying to keep my records clean to make my father proud. Well,he already is and I dont want anyone especially Tiffany to ruin my image to my father.

 

"hey nerdie!" I successfully wiped every dirt in my face then I got out of the Comfort Room.

 

"What took you so long~ I miss you already~" Miss your face. Ugh,gross.

 

"Are you done teasing me?"

 

"I'm not teasing you! I dont like the word tease. Jeez. I want it rough."

 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany approached me with a smirk.

 

"C'mon nerdie,I know you want me~" She trapped me in the wall but I remained emotionless. Does she think that I will fall for this? Yikes! And I know she wont kiss me like those in the stories,movies etc. We dont like each other. End of story.

 

"Aww. Why so emotionless? I'm sad. You're not expecting a kiss. I feel rejected." She pouted. I looked at that li-- No. Her lips is not attractive at all. She's a demon,Taeyeon.

 

 

"I will now go to my next class. Excuse me." I turned my back to her but she grabbed my wrist.

 

"You're not going anywhere Taetae~" She smashed her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter