Chapter 2

A Restoration of Friendship

"Have you read the news?" Mark asked when he found Jackson laying on the sofa starred blankly at the ceiling. He just arrived from near store to get some ramyeon to eat with the remaining members at the dorm. Everyone is back on their own home, except the foreigners.

No answer so far.

"So I guessed you've read it. I was queuing at cashier when I watch the news." Mark continued as he stood beside the blank Jackson.

"I don't know what to do," said Jackson after both of them freezing in their own position. Mark couldn't respond to that. He couldn't said 'go call her' when she might still in emergency room and he knows Jackson couldn't call anyone since he avoided Youngji at his best.

"Is there no one to call? Pretending to be fan and go check at her management?" Mark gave suggestion.

"Could I do that?" Jackson rose and sit while staring at Mark.

Mark frowned, "Why not? Everyone must be calling her management, no?"

Jackson sighed. "That is even harder since everyone calls."

"Well, I know you are avoiding everyone related to her but I think it is okay to call anyone that close to her, just to ask."

"I don't think they even know, they are not there."

"So you go there then," Mark challenged him but Jackson narrowed his eyes back at Mark. "Man, you are so frustrating!" Mark left Jackson.

"But you know why I couldn't!"

"So stop worrying!" Mark shouted in annoyance. "Well, I am sorry but you are the one that decided to 'left' her. If you don't have courage to ask stop being like that."

Jackson froze at his position after shouted by him.

Mark sighed, squatted in front of Jackson. "Well, I am really sorry, I know your position, I am really sorry but I irritated seeing you like this, Go outside, relax yourself while I making our lunch. Okay?" He massaged Jackson shoulder in between.

"Well, okay."

"I will make cheese ramyeon so comeback faster if you don't want it to be soggy."