Chapter 1

A Restoration of Friendship

He read the news and suddenly felt numb. His thumb couldn't scroll after reading the headline. He was confused whether the curse himself or being thankful to browsed the searching portal this afternoon. He stared at his phone monitor quite long enough before finally he moved his thumb to read the news.

-
A car accident happened today, 6th July 6 AM at Seoul toll area, A car crashed the back of the other car after losing brake function. Three victims emerged from this accident. Reportedly driver and passenger of the car that losing the brake both unconscious and under critical condition. The other car passenger, Heo Youngji, a girl-group member, KARA, and her sister both seated at the back. Heo Youngji got badly injured.

Heo Youngji and her sister pinched by part of the car that being crashed. Local police said they finally can took both of them after one hour and all the victims already rushed inti near hospital to get emergency treatment.

Heo Youngji and family were gone to family relative's house for vacation and they were heading home before the accident happened. DSP Entertainment still yet to confirmed about Heo Youngji's condition as she still getting treatment in emergency room.
-

He put the phone beside him and slid his body down to the sofa and wish the numb disappear as his eyes stared at the blank ceiling.

It couldn't be her.

It shouldn't be her.

What that bright and lovely girl deserved to get something like that?

Is she okay right now?

Should I ask someone?

But who?


He rubbed his face in despair and contemplating about anything that he have to do while starring at blank ceiling. He realized that his mind is s blank as the ceiling.