Making Amends

Forever, It's Girls' Generation (Chatroom Special)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

 

[TAEYEON]

 

 Jessica :) taengoo.. i can call u like that right...? im sorry for not being able to reply last night. im really... this feels like a dream. talking to u like that, playing around with u, being close with u again. it is so amazing that it scares me. im so scared that im just going to wake up and realize that its just a dream. ive woken up countless times hoping that it was real, but it never was. i dont think i can take that disappointment again.. im sorry... i can tell u that im sorry for a million times but its still not gonna be enough to express how im feeling... i dont really know what to say now taengoo ya.. thank u... thank u for coming back to me. dont be sorry towards me. right now i miss u so much... its been so long but... good morning taengoo ya.. :) I thought you weren't going to reply me I'm glad you replied Whatever it is, you don't have to take that disappointment from now on You don't have to say that you're sorry again too It's enough It's really awkward to say this... But suddenly I want to see you too Of course even though it will be more awkward when we see each other...

 

 

  Fany ♥ ya kim taeyeon you were home so late last night just where did you go again early in the morning are you not going to reply quickly kim taeyeon trust me your dead when you get back That's why I'm not going back ya!! do you want to die?????? I'm ok Fany ah The morning sun is good then why didnt you bring me Am I supposed to bring you everywhere I go? duh im your wife Anyway We made up what really?! she replied? Yeah :) thats really great to hear really but if thats the case why are you out again this early?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter