Chapter 27

Within The Night

Krystal decided to walk around and go shopping to leave Minho and Kibum alone because she knew they had to talk and find a way to solve their problem. She also knew that maybe she was doing something wrong, helping Minho to ignore Jonghyun’s order. But, knowing Minho, they would find a way to meet even if she didn’t help. So, this way, at least she knew where they were and was sure that they wouldn’t do anything even more stupid.

She bought some new clothes and some books and now was starting to get bored for being in the same place for so long, so she looked for her phone to call Minho, just to find a message from him.

             

              To: Krystal

              Hey, you don’t need to wait for me. But don’t worry, I’ll be home soon. And thank you so much for what you’re doing.

 

Krystal smiled at the phone and was deciding if she should tell him that it was okay or if she should ask him if he was insane when she heard someone clearing his throat behind her, making her turn around.

“Taemin?” She called, surprised and thinking about an excuse she was sure she was going to need. “You’re here!”

“I am.” He said, looking at her with a suspicious expression. “What are you doing here? I wasn’t expecting to find you.”

“Nothing, I wanted to have some fresh air.” She said, hoping to be credible. “And I’m shopping, can’t you see?”

“Sure.” Krystal could see that Taemin wasn’t convinced by the way he smiled. “Well, I don’t know what you’re doing, but I hope this has nothing to do with Kibum, or Jonghyun will be really disappointed on you.”

“You don’t have anything to do with my life, do you? Why don’t you worry with yours?” She asked, leaving no time for him to answer. “Did you know that while you were having fun or whatever you were doing someone took your place on Jonghyun’s bed?” At first, Krystal didn’t want to hurt him, but he was getting on her nerves so she said anything that crossed her mind. “Why don’t you worry about that and leave me alone?”

“Jonghyun does whatever he wants to do, I have nothing to do with it.” He answered, not smiling anymore. “But you better think about what you’re doing. I hope Minho arrives home well.”

Krystal watched him disappear with no more words. Now she was angry. Angry because he thought he could frighten her and angry because now she wasn’t sure that it was a good idea to leave Minho with Kibum.

However, when she decided to go check on Minho, she saw someone familiar on the other side of the road. Or maybe it was just someone with similar traits. She pondered all the possibilities, but in the end she decided to follow the person. Was it possible to be her sister? Even after so many years looking for her?

**

“Jinki-Ah!” Jonghyun cried when the others’ canines pierced his skin and his blood.

The two had spent the whole day in Jonghyun’s room not even bothering to get up from the bed since they had everything they needed there. Jonghyun’s bed sheets were already stained with blood from all the times they fed on each other, not bothering to hold back since they knew they were home alone.

Jinki was currently biting Jonghyun’s inner thigh and it was making him see stars. He laced his fingers on Jinki’s hair and massaged his scalp, encouraging him with little noises. Jonghyun was trying his best not to move his hips but it was becoming really hard not to do so.

"Jinki… Jinki…” Jonghyun called, pulling at the other’s hair. “Please…”

Jinki finally looked up, tearing his teeth away from Jonghyun’s skin. “Tell me, do you need something? What can I do for you, my love?”

y“I need-“

“Yes? What do you need?”

Jonghyun knew that Jinki was teasing him; if the way he his wound was not enough indication. The younger growled and swept their positions, hovering over the other, his face only millimeters apart from his.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“I can’t say that I’m not.” Jinki reached for Jonghyun’s neck and pulled him down, joining their mouths again. “But you’re enjoying it too, so it can’t be that bad.”

Jonghyun shuddered against him when Jinki bit hard on his lip, making it bleed. Jinki hummed, when the drops of blood fill his taste buds and tightened his hold on Jonghyun’s hips.

“You’ve had enough, don’t you think?” Jonghyun said, when he pulled back and tasted his own blood on his tongue. “It’s my turn now.”

“Well, you’re not doing anything to earn that right.”

Jonghyun grinned and went straight to Jinki’s neck, craving his teeth on it, immediately feeling his blood going down his throat.

Jinki was cradling his head on his hands, fondling it, while his eyes remained closed. He moaned, to let Jonghyun know how much he was appreciating it even if the other already had a pretty good idea of it.

“Wow, hold it!” Jonghyun suddenly pulled back and the smug grin he wore on his face said it all. “Was that a moan I just heard?”

“You had to ruin the moment, didn’t you?”

Jonghyun laughed and let his body fell on top of Jinki’s, putting an elbow on each side of the other’s head to support himself. “Look at you… All red-faced. Aren’t you cute?”

“Jonghyun….” Jinki threatened with a lower voice. “Stop this.”

“You know,” He started, still grinning and ignoring Jinki. “Seeing you all worked up, gets me all worked up. We’ve got to find a way to fix this.”

“At this rate, you’re going to fix your little problem alone.”

Jonghyun pouted and kissed Jinki’s lips, rolling his hips against him, watching as the other did his best to refrain from making a sound. “I don’t think you really mean that.”

Not leaving time for Jinki to answer, Jonghyun pierced his skin again, this time just above his heart, maintaining eye contact all the while. He was on the blood when he faintly heard the front door open.

He was too busy to care though, so he just continued to do what he was doing, not even realizing how the footsteps seemed to be getting closer and closer. When the door was opened and hit the wall with a loud thump, Jonghyun stared wide eyed at the intruder.

“What the hell is he still doing here?” Minho asked, not taking his eyes off Jonghyun who was too stunned to answer. “I asked you a question.”

“Minho-“

“Shut up. I’m talking with Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun decided it was time to leave the bed and walk to Minho. “Calm down, don’t talk to him like that.”

“I want him out of my house in the next five minutes.” 

 

So the fic is finished so I'll probably post a chapter every day or every two days!

Please anticipate :)