2013 'Who You' Inkigayo Performance

CL x GD - Skydragon Is Real

"Oh Chaerin-ah~! When did you arrive?" A female, Dong Yi announced. "I heard Jingyo-Oppa is performing. I haven't had a chance to watch him, since I've been so busy." And she was busy, she was preparing for her winter comeback as she only died her hair black previously. 

Missing You. 

A song, sung with the heart. Deep emotions overflowing as they had the memories of shedding tears.

"He just started." Again a staff spoke as they clearly hinted for her to watch the miniature flat screen on the wall. Lifting up her dark shades, she flattened her over sized jumper from behind and sat down. 

100% admiring his talent. She enjoyed watching him live the most. He was always so alive. Jumping up, adding his own choreography, even missing words or saying them in a different tone. 

She learns off him as she instantly picked up his techniques. She has noticed the recent gains of fans she's been getting as her promotional performances have been a great success. 

Listening to her favourite verse she noticed he did her signature 'Nail-Drying' dance. She even made little gestures along.

Naturally nodding her head to the beat of Who You. His rough voice always got to her for some reason. It was beautifully different. 

And that's what she was as well. 

This break she has come across him plenty of times and she noticed how much of a hard worker he was. That was mostly the reason why she decided to come to the big city building. She could've chosen to rest since she had the rest of the hours off but she knew had to do something for her spontaneous oppa. 

And though she came emptied handed without including essentials, she wanted to reward him with a congratulations. 

"Excuse me," she decided to going he bathroom and coincidentally she left when he ended his performance. Just out the door, where he didn't bother to observe her while with her shades back on he entered his assigned room. While she headed for the rest rooms. 

Completely satisfied with his performances, he was in the middle of regulating his breathing between his sips of his bottled spring water. 

"I need touch ups, I smudged something." He made sure with his words as he looked at the black pigmented cosmetic on two of his fingers.

"You were the last performance, they are just calculating scores and you'll be included in the top three. You have two minutes and then you're back on." He got notified as he nodded and watched himself through the reflecting objecting as he got powdered and added eyeliner. 

"Did you see when I stuffed up?" He turned around. "No, it seemed very fluent," he was told. He smiled and nodded. 

Being rushed onto the stage he adjusted his hat and stood patiently. 

While the hosts spoke, he had a feeling he would receive the trophy award as he has previously. over his lips, his name was announced. Smiling and bowing he grabbed his award and took held of the microphone.

Thanking all his staff members of the YG entertainment. He turned around thanking all the other idols.  Joining in with his song Crooked he stopped singing once he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.

"Chaerin-ah~" He said deeply with his common smile. She smiled but he didn't get to see his favourite eye smile with the dim lights and the dark shaded plates. "I'm so proud of you," she said but a million more words were needed to be said. He smiled and passed his trophy. 

"Keep it," he with his hands lingering off hers in the process of the extending. "Ani~ oppa it's really yours." He came close to her and said to see him after.

She nodded and left the stage waving to all the fans. Jiyong decided to finish off Crooked as he jumped around doing whatever. And shortly he joined his YG family in his dedicated room. 

"Congratulations GD!" They all cheered as he bowed and thanked. But he lost his eye contact and found it glaring at one of his greatest friends of all time. 

She couldn't contain a smile the whole atmosphere was comfortable with positive chants. 

"So why'd you come again." His voice sounding more familiar to her. "For you, obviously." She said her eyebrows going in a different direction, "Hunchae, my number one biggest fan." He pulled her into a hug as she closed her eyes and held him tightly. He could feel her holding onto him and he rocked her lightly. 

"Always will be your biggest fan oppa, but I wish you took a break from all this work." She took a deep breath. "Well I now have an excuse."  She smiled and pulled out. 

"Chaerinah take a picture with the winning boy." Someone suggested. "Use my phone I want something to post for instagram." She passed her phone. Shading her eyes she leaned on the winner. 

"I like this." He murmured. "Me too, oppa." 

For the video click here- || http://youtu.be/erEHzRfPPB0 ||
 If you don't want to watch performance skip tithe awards part (very short) you'll see CL giving him a back hug, with a beautiful smile plastered on her fragile face.

I DID NOT PROOF READ, I GUARANTEE THERE IS MISTAKES AND ERRORS 
please ignore thank you. 

I know this wasn't as meaningful as the last but I felt like I needed to do something. I hope you got something out of this. 

Comment as much if you wish.

Thank you for your support. xx