Skydragon in our hearts

CL x GD - Skydragon Is Real

 

Though the YG studios were made to be soundproof you could still hear the melody. Following it, I opened the door and as I expect. A wave of a fresh vocals came over me.

 

 "Oh! Jiyong-oppa, what are you doing here?" The girl said turning around with the black leather office chair as the music of 'Love You to Death' minimised.

 Her voice was warm and welcoming; it reminds him of his own song: Butterfly.

 "Just curious, where's Youngbae?" Jiyong looked around as he casually joined her in the room.

 "Schedules, I'm so happy for him. All these 'Rise' Promotions are a great success for him, he won't step getting offers."

 

 Her eye smile was cute.  But her smile could cure any type of sickness, but one.

 

 His sickness. He was currently suffering from the boundary he had between this girl.

 

 Lee Chaerin.

 

 His heart would hurt as she was so careless with everyone. It would go fast as soon as he felt her warm aura.

 What hurt the most is that he would have to put on an act. An act of being her senior, mentor and big brother.

 

 Though they both know, they have done things to destroy the heading brother and sister.

 

 "So you're here all alone?" He said leaning on the wall next to the Janet Jackson poster, that has been known through fans to guess it was an YG studio.

 

 "Well yeah, I'm finishing up now." She said completely distracted with the technology in front of her.

 

 It was awkward, he felt awkward. As if this wasn't his place.

 

 "How are you and Kiko going?"

 

 Last thing he would want to talk about. He loves the company of his current girlfriend Kiko Mizuhara. But she doesn't make him feel all fluttery, while the women in front of him does nothing but causes such a chemical reaction.

 

 When it comes to 'Jiko' moments, he feels like a friend always there for her. With that sort of friends with benefits type of feel.

 

 He has an ual attraction to both women, but he wonders more about Chaerin. She's always been a mysterious figure.

 

 "We are good. I was hoping to see her while we are in Japan for our tour but she's everywhere modelling. It's hard." He sighed he does miss her and barely gets to see her; they are both very busy people. It worries his future.

 

 "Hey, don't worry, absence makes the heart grow fonder." She quoted from her instagram post from a while back. He straight away remembered the picture of the lion and the tiger. It reminded him of her and himself. At that time he was in Singapore and he saw below in the comments were all Skydragon.

 

 Yes, he knows about his fans shipping him with every girl he is seen with but he acknowledges Skydragon the most. Why not Daragon and such? He has seen compilations of their photos since 2007 to the presence and yes it's a beautiful friendship he and Chaerin have.

 

 "Have you heard of Skydragon?" Chaerin turned around squinting with a slight smile.

 

 "What about it?" She said curious with what he is planning in head. "Have you ever taken time to see what our fans do?"

 

 "Well of course, I love my fans they are beautiful GZB's." She said confident with her statement. Jiyong smiled with her answer, he expected more but he would be titled greedy.

 

 Chaerin could see he was trying to hint out something but he doesn't get the hint himself.

 

 "I admire how both of our fan-doms notice our personalities and the relation between us. And then us-we have to support it sometimes." She admitted.

 

 "So you've done stuff on purpose to keep the fans happy relating to Skydragon?" He asked amused.

 

 "Well, I don't necessarily want any drama but for fun and satisfaction. Especially on stage." She said in a slight deeper tone.

 

 He completely admired her words. She would sacrifice a lot to keep her fans happy along with family and friends. She has a wonderful soul. A soul he could connect with very well.

 

 That he would even believe that she was his soul mate. They are to similar to be real and they would both call it fate how they met.

 

 There is a wall between them. And slowly the wall breaks down- little by little.

 

 Skydragon will always be around. There's no rush when something’s true/real things in life. It might take a while for them notice. But there is a love a between them. And love could either disappear or long-in for more.

 

 And Skydragon has yet not lost their love.

 

 Skydragon is real.

 

 

                 The more us fans believe in it and support it, the two will eventually be drawn in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IGNORE ALL ERRORS DID NOT PROOF READ.