Stay With Me

CL x GD - Skydragon Is Real

Disclaimer: Mention of the Quran

"Teddy oppa, did you actually placed in the same melody as the Quran." Speaking very worriedly, she had her phone in her hands as they matched the melody up. 

"I never knew there was such a thing. I talked the Hyu Sook, it's under control now. We just have to publish." He explained well for her to understand. And she definitely understood well. 

She was smart, very smart. She dismissed her self soon after and walked down the stairs from the third level. Knowing her figure to be strong, inside she was deeply hurt. For years she's been a passionate leader. And what kept her running was all of 2ne1.

And by all of 2ne1, she means everyone in the 2ne1 community which includes:
Blackjacks of course, the staff of YG, family support, their members. 

It was hurtful as she constantly got bashed with the few seconds of the Islamic Sacred Book, that was read out in a unique content. Though she had no clue of what it was at first. People suspect it was her own fault. 

Though she doesn't enjoy the blame, why would she blame it on someone else. She put the whole blaming aside and thought about her fans. Her family. 

Couldn't they have faith in her. There is a reason why her English name is Faith. 

On the first floor, she notified everyone that she left the building.  
Taking herself out on a stroll, she was a little startled when her fans out the front didn't cheer but exchanged whispers as their eyes roamed with the female leader. She accepted it and continued to walk but a familiar car structure approached her. 

Though she represented a cat, her feline eyes softened up and gleamed with the light from above. 

"Op-pa~" She said sighing. He gave a half smile and patted on the passenger seat.
Instantly opening the fascinating science of the Lamborghini door. She proceeded herself to the seat. 

She noticed the previous fans out with their phones, pointing at the car. 

It was G-Dragon.

Who doesn't love G-Dragon.

"Let me guess...the Quran thing?" He said driving off before things became so mysterious. 

"Yeah~ but we are fixing that. It's just, I feel like I lost my fans, my family." 

"You haven't lost all." He pressed play to his music set up which was perfectly built in. Playing a traditional beat to her as she listened to the beginning of the The Baddest Female.

"I was exaggerating but I really thank you." She gave a hopeful smile. "They make me feel ashamed but it was clearly no ones fault. I wished they would take the time to believe the facts. I feel like I know each one of them and knowing that I lose one. It hurts as if I lost a relative or something." She sighed as he listened. "I love them all..so so much," she started to tear up. But it was alright when she was with Jiyong. Coincidently she always lose her tears to him. 

The always both have the flashback of Chaerin's first debut stage with the other members. After accepting the award. She felt very honoured and thankful. It was one of her favourite memories of success. And when they exited the stage. 

Her target was the man that is right next to her. 

Staining her tears on his shirt as the had each other in a very loving embrace. And that was now the situation. He carefully pulled her in for an embrace. And she cried on him. 

"It will be okay Hun Chae." He spoke nearly in a whisper. "I have hope but right this second, I feel like I'm at a dead end." She quickly gasped for breath and continued to cling onto him. 

She loved when he holds her, she had to admit. But she disliked hiding it. Their has been so many beautiful moments between the two that she's eager to tell the world. But being a true friend. She wouldn't do it for the sake of his image. 

"You wanna keep driving around?" He suggested but she shook her head and stayed silent. 

He noticed her eyes were closed but very few tears came out. Wiping them away, he held her tighter also closing his eyes. 

"Hun Chae," he said. "Mm?" She said quietly. "Remember a few days ago, I was in the studio with Youngbae?" It took her time to remember but she ended up nodding. "We were recording a song called 'Stay With Me'. I think you'll like that song." He smiled. 

"Sing me some or rap. Whatever." Speaking with her eyes closed. "I'll sing a bit of Youngbae's then I'll do my first verse." She smiled and counted him in. "Wait wait." He stopped her. 

"Remember I'm not Youngbae, I'm not the best singer." He gave a slight chuckle. "Oppa you're fine." She laughed. 

"You have the same sad face as me
Won’t you stay with me

A-yo what’s up baby girl
You’re especially more beautiful today
How’ve you been? It’s awkward between us right now
I just wondered, everything feels so strange
I pretend to be cool and start talking to you so you won’t be uncomfortable
The atmosphere gets better at our cute jokes
Even when I get serious sometimes, you just take it lightly
It’s funny, at some point, the wine and tea are empty
But it feels really full, there’s something
Was so lonely, you know how I feel
I’ve waited all day
You pretend to be strong on purpose to push me out
But you’re softer than anyone else, my darling darling." 

Finally pulling out of the embrace she clapped excitedly. "I love it!" She said showing her eye smile. 

"I had this inspiration in my head," he looked at her in the eye. "Oppa~ you shouldn't look at me that way~" she made the sentence longing. 

"Oppa~" He mimicked her. "Chaerin oppa~" he continued. But she played her poker face and he instantly stopped. "Hun Chae. I was just joking." A smile crept up onto her lips. "I know," her cute button nosed scrunched. 

"But oppa." 

"Yes Chaerin oppa?" He smiled and she hated the fact she was too. 

"...You really want me to start calling you unnie, wait no noona!" 

"Aish no, what was it you were going to tell me?" He reminded her. "Oh yeah, where did Hun Chae come from, again?" She smiled sweetly. 

"Long story short?" He asked and she nodded. "Back in...2010 I think, we were doing a little parody of 'Shine The Light'.
 You were a waitress and I was a costumer." He noticed the smile on her face. 

"And then I just thought how heart warming you are. So Hun Chae came up." 

|| http://youtu.be/MDpctM7P9kI || << Short Version- How Hunchae was created. I would recommend to watch. It's English Subbed (Don't worry, I've got your back) 

And to complete this beautiful story, I have another video for you to watch. It really touched my heart. I did not create this all credit to the rightful owner who I give a lot of respect for. 

Seriously watch it- Skydragon version of Stay with Me. 

Brief Description: All the words relate to CL and Himself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・http://youtu.be/UuqqGzdTkzA ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
                                       ^The Link^

Please Enjoy and once again for your support, you guys make me so happy that you get to  enjoy they beautiful memories of Skydragon and yes I make them up but I make them up with facts. 

This is basically what the series is about. 

Memories of Skydragon very defined. 

Lots of love. 

And thank you to: Liine95 

Your such a thoughtful reader. I really appreciate your comments. Your a beautiful person and I'm glad you have the privilege to understand the hidden love of Skydragon. Always share to me what ever you are in need to say or if you have any requests on anything tell me.

All goes for everyone please comment and ignore all errors I did not proof read. 

Sorry hehe xxx